UGN Security
Posted By: hKzKnight The messiah - 10/16/02 10:23 AM
Ok well not exactly well maybe it is... Let me just say it... Doom 3. Have you seen the screens for that? I was reading up on the brand new PC Gamer. I can't wait wait... So lean, mean, sexy, and yet scary... Carmack def knows how to put on a show.
Posted By: jonconley Re: The messiah - 10/16/02 11:52 AM
I would just like to point out that the man, the myth, the legend, will be doing the Sound FX and Sndtrk.

Quote:
There's been quite a bit of speculation about the sound design for DOOM III, in particular if a certain musician of Nine Inch Nails fame will be involved. While an agreement has yet to be worked out for the full game, it can be told that Trent Reznor did all of the sound effects for id's E3 presentation. As mentioned, DOOM III will support Dolby 5.1 surround sound, and if you're able, seeing - and hearing - the presentation at full volume is an experience unto itself. As Reznor was quoted, "we want to get inside your head and make it an unpleasant place to be." (Gamespy.com)
Posted By: hKzKnight Re: The messiah - 10/17/02 04:05 AM
Trent Reznor has had a wonderful relationship with Id software... It really doesn't surprise me, NIN did some fx and the sound track to Quake. I think it was kick [censored] for what they did for Quake, for sure it cna be done for Doom 3. If you've seen many of the NIN videos, you see they are very creative and weird, they can do freaky stuff! Once things go well for Doom 3, then shall the continuing process of Quake 4... Ty jonconley for da quote. So people speak it, we know you can wait!
© UGN Security Forum