UGN Security
Posted By: Ice Splinter Cell And Hitman 2 - 02/04/03 11:09 PM
Hehe, Just beat splinter cell like 10 min ago = )
I think this one of the best games out there all together, The Graphics are amazing, Its fun as hell and if you liked Metal Gear, You will love this game.
Anyone else has it ?? What you think ? Is it one of best games out there ?

I also bought Hitman 2 like 1 week ago, Here's another amazing game, Creep around, and shoot people. If you get Silent Assasin Award, You get a free gun. Its a great game also
Posted By: $500,000 Bentley Re: Splinter Cell And Hitman 2 - 02/05/03 12:07 AM
yea.i got hitman,every time i get silent assasin i dont get a gun.an is splinter cell comin out for ps2?
Posted By: hKzKnight Re: Splinter Cell And Hitman 2 - 02/05/03 04:06 AM
Both kick [censored] games. My only problem(s) with Splinter Cell is that it can be so damn hard and that he doesn't run! I want him to, :..+(.
Posted By: Cold Sunn Re: Splinter Cell And Hitman 2 - 02/05/03 10:56 AM
I hated Metal Gear Solid for reasons that don't look like they're gonna show up in SC, will i still like it?
Posted By: Moffesto Re: Splinter Cell And Hitman 2 - 02/06/03 04:34 AM
I think splinter cell is a xbox exclusive but im not totally sure. splinter cell is awesome, amazing. metal gear solid blows [censored] in my opinion. I just bought a psone so i could play syphon filter... one very kick [censored] game. and the resident evil series.
Posted By: pergesu Re: Splinter Cell And Hitman 2 - 02/06/03 05:51 AM
No Splinter Cell will be coming out on PS2 and GameCube as well, just a few months after XBox. Same for PC, if it hasn't already come out
Posted By: Ice Re: Splinter Cell And Hitman 2 - 02/07/03 02:29 AM
man Syphon Filter 2 was HARD HAS HELL, the first mission was like the hardest lol

And Ya, Pergesu is right, PS2 is getting Splinter Cell soon

$500,000 Bentley, some missions dont get Guns
I got a gun at the Chineese house were u poision the guy with the Fish, Then i got a Gun for the next one, then the 2 next ones i got SA and No guns. It all depends on the mission your on
Posted By: CryptoKnight Re: Splinter Cell And Hitman 2 - 02/07/03 07:35 PM
Splinter Cell is [censored] great and as perg said it will be comin out for the ps2 but the graphics look crapy. For all of you that said MG sucks, YOU SUCK! MG is one of the greates games ever, you cat [censored] with Snake biach. I know Raiden was kindda faggoty but you gotta realize that thats not the only MG game.
Posted By: Ice Re: Splinter Cell And Hitman 2 - 02/08/03 01:38 AM
MG the original was a Classic, Nothing can beat the game, Splinter Cell came close, but still didn't in my opinion
Posted By: Cold Sunn Re: Splinter Cell And Hitman 2 - 02/09/03 07:10 AM
MG was a piece of [censored] and I hated it.

I played Splinter Cell yesterday and it kicked [censored]. It was like a mix of MG and Hitman 2 with extra stuff that rules. It is hard as hell sometimes though. Like when you are taking turns, and then when you are out of the room your friend decides that he will skip a room that may or may not have something important to the mission in it, or decides to use all the ammo and medkits, then lose half your health.

It is alot more fun to sneak up on people and take them hostage than it is to just shoot them. We did notice that sometimes it takes as many as 4 head shots to kill some people while the guy next to him died with 1 headshot. Yeah, headshot.

I like how he carries the bodies instead of dragging them (cough hitman).

We got stuck in Defense Ministry with no ammo, barely any health, and a Colonel with a gun (an empty gun) to his head. There is this camera you have to get past to get to these doors to the glass elevator so you can laser-mic it. The camera is easy to get past. But, when you touch the door an alarm is set off and a body is found even if you hid all 7 bodies in the freezer. I was at a friends house, so i won't get to play that part for a long time. So, I am curious, do you just have to get really close to the door without touching it and then use th laser mic? Or hide the bodies in a better place? (we tried alot of places and wasted over an hour on this) Or is something just [censored] up?

It is a great game, but I don't know if I could put myself through that much again. Though, it would be alot more fun if I could play it with a gun with ammo and a little more health. When I get an XBOX, i wanna buy Halo 2 and Panzer Dragoon: Orta.
Posted By: Cold Sunn Re: Splinter Cell And Hitman 2 - 02/09/03 07:13 AM
Also, it is so great how you can pick up cans a bottles for things. Breaking a light with a bottle is great, or hitting a guard with a can.
Posted By: Ice Re: Splinter Cell And Hitman 2 - 02/09/03 08:53 AM
I usually distract the enemies with the cans and the objects = ) Defence Ministry was easy compared to some Missions, Wait till u get Arbittor (something near those lines) and you gota take out Griko. I spent so long trying to get it
Posted By: Predator Re: Splinter Cell And Hitman 2 - 02/09/03 10:11 AM
splintercell should be in stores februari 24 (for pc)
Posted By: Ice Re: Splinter Cell And Hitman 2 - 02/09/03 10:27 AM
its never gonna be as good as the XBox one = )
XBox Splinter cell was the orginall, Man when i seen the PS2 Screenshots it looks like CRAP compared to the XBox version. The only thing that is a little better in PC is the Downlaoding is a little easier and better. XBox downloading is avialable "Thats what i was told". Its Slow, and not to many levels = ), But Graphic Wise XBox Versions Owns

I started Play metal gear : substance, Man its a GREAT game, Only junky thing is that the Cammera View Suck [censored], all and all its just as good
Posted By: $500,000 Bentley Re: Splinter Cell And Hitman 2 - 02/09/03 03:24 PM
all xbox has is graphics and you dont need supurb graphics to have fun playing.get a ps2.xbox is a waste of money
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Splinter Cell And Hitman 2 - 02/09/03 07:43 PM
I have 2 PS2's lol... I hate the xbox smirk.
Posted By: $500,000 Bentley Re: Splinter Cell And Hitman 2 - 02/09/03 08:33 PM
good god!we agree on something,lol
Posted By: Ice Re: Splinter Cell And Hitman 2 - 02/10/03 02:05 AM
XBox has fun games dude, Splinter Cell, Unreal Championship, Hitman 2, Metal Gear Substance, Ghost Reacon and alot more coming, Theres some other really goods ones

Remember PS2 has been out for a while know, wait toll XBox reaches the same times as PS2, It will have more games and better games
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Splinter Cell And Hitman 2 - 02/10/03 02:14 AM
Lets face it, whatever games come out for the XBOX will come out for the PS2, they were released quite close to eachother in the gaming consept.
Posted By: Cold Sunn Re: Splinter Cell And Hitman 2 - 02/10/03 03:46 AM
Bentley, you are a dumbass.

Also, I am not saying that the graphics for PS2 will be good, but in basically every screenshot I have seen in magazines, the graphics suck. Yes, even in XBOX and stuff. They always take them at low quality with no antialiasing or anything. On Extended Play (tv show) they always do a good job. And the internet, but if you saw it in a magazine it is unreliable.

Also, releasing stuff on different systems is a good idea and I am for it. But XBOX is clearly a better system, this is obvious when you look at hardware specs. If the PS2 gets all the good games then of course the XBOX would be a bad choice, but we will see. If MS starts including MSN Messenger in the XBOX Live package, then you know it is time to say "[censored] XBOX."
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Splinter Cell And Hitman 2 - 02/10/03 04:15 AM
Oh just what i need, you [censored] messaging me on msn when i'm playing video games :x...
Posted By: CryptoKnight Re: Splinter Cell And Hitman 2 - 02/10/03 04:16 AM
If you dont have a system then this is the order that you should buy them in.
1. PS2
2. GC
3. XBOX

I agree, the XBOX IS the best system, but the system doesnt sell itself, the games do. The only reason why this list should change for anyone is if you are buyin a system for sport games. then you would get an XBOX first. For the longest time i used to hate the XBOX b/c of the amount of shitty games that it kept pumpin out and their lack of good games (in the summer there was only Halo and DOA 3). But lately it has gotten better and its finally seein some good games. And with Microsoft buyin Rare and all, you can only expect some good games to come out in the future.
And Giz, im afrade you are wrong. not every game that comes out will come out for other systems. /me points above about Rare. They are the ones that made Golden eye and Perffect Dark for the N64, 2 of the greatest games ever made. so when they pump out another great game, you can be sure it will be an XBOX exclusive. Other games that look great so far that are XBOX exclusives are Ninja Gaiden, Fable, Brute Force and Kung Fu Chaos to name a few.
well, thats enough form me now. ill come in again when someone tries to answer with a stupid coment.
Posted By: pergesu Re: Splinter Cell And Hitman 2 - 02/10/03 04:21 AM
I've got an XBox and a PS2, the XBox r0x0rz. I mostly play sports games, and sports games kick [censored] on the XBox. So I gotta use it. The PS2 is mad tight too though
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Splinter Cell And Hitman 2 - 02/10/03 05:49 AM
a large chunk...
Posted By: Ice Re: Splinter Cell And Hitman 2 - 02/10/03 04:24 PM
i dont really like sports game that much, I usually play games like Hitman 2, Splinter Cell, metal gear : substance, those games kick [censored] and will never get old, only if the story lines are the same
Posted By: Cold Sunn Re: Splinter Cell And Hitman 2 - 02/10/03 10:02 PM
The only thing I missed from MG that could have been brought into SC (and I say that because there are some obvious similarities) is being able to knock on walls. You might actually be able to and I just didn't do it. It is probably White button to get against the wall, then R or A to knock on it and lead the enemy to your position. But maybe you can't.
Posted By: Ice Re: Splinter Cell And Hitman 2 - 02/11/03 12:37 AM
well, u can throw bottles, and items u find on the floor, Cause that sorta counts as knocking on the walls.

The only thing that would make Splinter Cell AWSOME would be to let u actually KILL the guys that u had ahold, not knock them out with the gun = (
Posted By: Cold Sunn Re: Splinter Cell And Hitman 2 - 02/11/03 01:45 AM
Yeah. It's really funny when you have a guy hostage and you can see the gun is empty, but he doesn't know it.
Posted By: $500,000 Bentley Re: Splinter Cell And Hitman 2 - 02/11/03 09:30 PM
anybody read maddoxs article on the xbox?im to lazy to post the link straight to it but maddox.xmission.com is the website.and,when xbox gets old itll still have crappy games that are out for another system.
Posted By: $500,000 Bentley Re: Splinter Cell And Hitman 2 - 02/11/03 09:33 PM
cryptonite,splinter cell was supposed to be an xbox exclusive but....
Posted By: CryptoKnight Re: Splinter Cell And Hitman 2 - 02/13/03 02:57 AM
First of all its CryptoKnight, and no it wasnt. At the early stages of development it was goin to be released for all 3 systems. Then they said that it MIGHT be an XBOX exclusive depending on how it did with sales and all that kind of bullshit. Then, as we all know they changed it back to being released for all 3 systems. And i know this because??? you may ask. I know this cause the manager of my store attended an annual gaming conference in Dallas this past summer.
Posted By: Ice Re: Splinter Cell And Hitman 2 - 02/13/03 04:37 PM
They should of kept this for XBox only, Buy HEY companies want for money. I saw the PC and XBox versions (i am not very pleased) They look like Crap compared to Xbox Version, I bought Splinter Cell for the XBox and i think its one of the greatest games that were created for a system
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Splinter Cell And Hitman 2 - 02/13/03 09:18 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by 1c3:
They should of kept this for XBox only, Buy HEY companies want for money. I saw the PC and XBox versions (i am not very pleased) They look like Crap compared to Xbox Version, I bought Splinter Cell for the XBox and i think its one of the greatest games that were created for a system
You saw the pc and xbox versions and they looked like crap, they should have kept it on the xbox? interesting ice lol...
© UGN Security Forum