UGN Security
Posted By: hKzKnight Enter the Matrix - 04/23/03 07:19 PM
So it's a matrix game, cool right? Well maybe not. Some find it to be a joke to the gaming industries. Yet, I my self am not alone. Newspapers, gaming sites and magazines agree. The legend is games based off of movies (this is for 90% of them, but not all) don't work. Yet maybe there is a chance this game can kick some serious [censored]. Prob best to wait and see.
Posted By: Chem Re: Enter the Matrix - 04/23/03 10:26 PM
I saw an early review, honestly, the game looks lame. nice graphics, but lame none the less
Posted By: SilentRage Re: Enter the Matrix - 04/24/03 01:16 PM
There are some kickass exceptions. Need I even mention N64 007?
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Enter the Matrix - 04/24/03 11:30 PM
I think they need a boondock saints video game... They can have a game inside the game... it'll be called "Cat Shooter 3D".
Posted By: hKzKnight Re: Enter the Matrix - 04/25/03 12:57 AM
lol
Posted By: black^Pimp Re: Enter the Matrix - 04/25/03 07:40 AM
I heard it's in the GOLD phase.. it's gonna be releassed when the movie premier will be too..

can't wait to see it.
Posted By: dashocker Re: Enter the Matrix - 04/26/03 01:48 AM
hmm, EGM has actually previewed the game, so I don't see why its such a secret. its somewhat cool in the aspect that the guys who wrote/direct the movie did the same for the game. the story is like 200+ pages. its supposed to continue from the end of the 1st movie. the opening scene in the game actually leads in to the first scene of the new movies. some good voice acting i think i read. but they also added some lame [censored] things like "hacking" the game console...
Posted By: hKzKnight Re: Enter the Matrix - 04/26/03 06:49 AM
If this game does well then it's going to be rare for it's type. A game based off a movie that actully doesn't suck. Well for sure the game has come a long way since when first was being worked on, was horrific.
Posted By: Cold Sunn Re: Enter the Matrix - 04/29/03 03:17 AM
The "hacking" the console isn't lame, even though this is personal opinion. It is a themed way to find secrets and have some fun instead of having to beat it on difficulties over and over again (Res Evil). Being able to open maps and put guns and ammo in? Yeah, man that will suck. I am gonna hate being able to manipulate the matrix to make old maps easier in new situations or for having fun.

They used the actual actors for stuff, they wrote it. They knew how to make a good movie because they like good movies. I am pretty sure they can make a good game cause they like good games. Maybe I'm wrong, and maybe The Matrix isn't awesome.

The Wachowski Brothers keep full control on everything they can. I don't see how this game is going to be lame. It's stupid to think it will be lame because most movie games suck. They are actually putting time into this. SR is right, back then 007 was total kick-[censored]. I thought the Bond movies were [censored] but that game ruled.

Giz- Cat Shooter 3D haha.
Posted By: hKzKnight Re: Enter the Matrix - 04/29/03 06:36 PM
I have no siding yet, i have to play it first to give you the real deal. But as for it being all controled by the makers of the movie does help make the game more like the movie. If it goes how they want it to, I think they will have some crazy [censored] in the game.
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Enter the Matrix - 05/01/03 01:19 AM
watch boondock sanints now... You'll never be able to look at spiderman the same way again...
Posted By: pergesu Re: Enter the Matrix - 05/01/03 01:38 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Gizmo:
watch boondock sanints now... You'll never be able to look at spiderman the same way again...
hehehe, for sure
Posted By: hKzKnight Re: Enter the Matrix - 05/01/03 02:24 AM
Indeed but that's off the target.
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Enter the Matrix - 05/02/03 12:05 AM
STHU boondock saints will cheer anyone up!
Posted By: hKzKnight Re: Enter the Matrix - 05/02/03 02:09 AM
When the demo comes we shall continue more on the quest if the matrix game is good. Watch the movie on the 15th and to cheer giz up watch Boondock Saints. (now tis tis hyp0cr1t5)
© UGN Security Forum