UGN Security
Something nice from Microsoft,

A web applet detects your system hardware/software configuration and tells you what games will run on your computer, and how well.

It actually works quite well,
You have to be using IE and XP to use it (Microsoft did make it afterall) although it seems to work fine on 2000 and server 2k3 as well.

Click Here to try it
Very nice, it looks quite promising...
Very nice, Very nice
Thanks for the headsup.
I needz a hand here,

I'm tryin to get a game called Lander to work on my new Dell PC and everyting works fine except it won't play the sound effects but it WILL play the background music. Please please please help me, it's wreckin my head!

Oh yeah, my sound card is SoundMax integrated digital audio.

Tanx.
Well this is probally a stupid question but. in your options menu is sound affects turned on? thats the only logical explinaiton i can think of.
Twas'nt a stupid question man but yeah I've messed around with every possible senario, like, turning on & off sound effcts. All volume controls are turned up even on the recording properties volume control. It has me totally stumped, Background music is perfect but no effects like explosions play. I'll try your suggestion 2nite again & make doubley sure that effects is turned on. Cheers man.
© UGN Security Forum