UGN Security
Posted By: Digital Geek Hardwar. - 01/29/03 04:31 PM
I don't know how many of you know about this game ( Hardwar ), but this is one of my favorite games.

"Hardwar takes place in a city named Misplaced Optimism on one of Saturn's largest moons: Titan.

Factions have formed in the centuries since then and a smoldering political and military stalemate has evolved.

You are a lone pilot, you have a modest solar powered "moth" (ship) and a little money. Do your best to make a living in the hostile airways of the city, but watch what you do, things have a nasty habit of catching up on people around here."

In other words you are on a planet, and have to gather money, kill others and in the end built yourself a place where you can deposit goods, trade, repair your ship, etc.

Well this game has just turned freeware and you can download it here . Two ISO images one of 368 Mb and one of 296 Mb. The game is OLD but still has some decent graphics. If anyone knows any games with the same idea post them here. It's also great for multyplayer (up to 16 players).
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Hardwar. - 01/29/03 04:44 PM
It sounds, kind of, gay... I mean most games have points, wow, you're a pilot of a solar powered ship lol...
Posted By: Digital Geek Re: Hardwar. - 01/29/03 04:49 PM
I think is great. Well yeah this ideea may sound old, but it's an old game.

Anyhow I know there is a game out there that is in the same ideea. It starts with 'T' but have no idea what the name is. Anyone knows ?
Posted By: hKzKnight Re: Hardwar. - 01/29/03 05:19 PM
Eh, lol. Well I'll give you a brownie if you can find out what game starts with a T. However if I found out, you owe me a brownie.

Terminus
Terminal Velocity
Tyrian

sorry just spitting out random names that i've seen and have no clue if it is or what.
Posted By: $500,000 Bentley Re: Hardwar. - 01/29/03 08:48 PM
sounds like the game raptor...
Posted By: Digital Geek Re: Hardwar. - 01/29/03 08:53 PM
"Terminus" that's the one ! laugh

/me hands over the brownie.

Heh.
Posted By: dashocker Re: Hardwar. - 01/30/03 12:47 AM
eh? I thought you misspelled hardware. hey giz! some people are into energy conservation OK!!
kek smile
Posted By: SilentRage Re: Hardwar. - 01/30/03 01:30 AM
well, call me a digital geek, but I think the game sounds interesting.
Posted By: hKzKnight Re: Hardwar. - 01/30/03 03:14 AM
woohoo I'm good! I GET A BROWNIE!!!
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Hardwar. - 01/30/03 03:48 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by dashocker:
hey giz! some people are into energy conservation OK!!
kek smile
I'm all for energy conservation, but for gods sakes, a game based around it?!?
Posted By: hKzKnight Re: Hardwar. - 01/30/03 06:35 AM
Well some games are just as [censored] up as the world we live in. Stupid Airport Tycoon why, just why? I want my pimp tycoon damn it, or VR adult content game. LOL, well the game is just one of those names that sites out there in cyberspace it's not so popular so eh. The sad part is it was one my top 3 choices of what the hell game he was talking about with a T.
© UGN Security Forum