UGN Security
Posted By: Gremelin Favorite Console - 06/20/02 07:27 PM
What is your favorite gaming console?
Posted By: Deviation187 Re: Favorite Console - 06/20/02 07:47 PM
I would pick pc, but it was a hard choice between ps2 and it. PC just seems to have more of what i like and stuff, some games are just more detailed and if you have a decent graphics card you can have some pretty kick @$$ graphics and enjoy the games more.
Posted By: BackSlash Re: Favorite Console - 06/20/02 08:11 PM
i think ps2 is better. i'd rather play games through my tv using a controller than playing on the computer. and yes i know you can get a controller for the pc, but pc games also require expensive graphic cards which i don't feel like buying. also, i think the first nintendo should have been on the list to vote for gizmo, its a classic
Posted By: Deviation187 Re: Favorite Console - 06/20/02 08:18 PM
oh yeah, that nintendo and super nintendo were so fun, I liked to play "maniac mansion" and "mario" and some other ones, sigh... yeah those were fun.
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Favorite Console - 06/20/02 08:31 PM
heh, "console" a computer is capable of gaming but isn't in essance a console....
Posted By: Deviation187 Re: Favorite Console - 06/20/02 08:40 PM
oh yeah, well as soon as i heard of console my thughts shifted to stuff u can play games on so yeah, well thats still what i prefer to use but if console u want, then id pick ps2
Posted By: SilentRage Re: Favorite Console - 06/20/02 08:42 PM
bah, I refuse to vote cause I haven't tried all those consoles to give a decent vote. So I had to vote other just so that I could view the polls.
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Favorite Console - 06/20/02 08:58 PM
it wont just let you click on view polls?
Posted By: Moffesto Re: Favorite Console - 06/20/02 11:22 PM
I way rather have a computer than ps2 or any system... my computer by far has better graphics and sound quality. I like playing first person shooters more than anything and i can stand playing fps on consoles... i hate controllers unless they are like for games like "spiderman". A choise for a console for me would be xbox... it has far more power than ps2 and once it releases better games it will own.
Posted By: bor Re: Favorite Console - 06/21/02 05:09 AM
It's all about the Odyssey 2000. Some of you will know what I'm talking about wink
© UGN Security Forum