UGN Security
Me, I never have. I've been somewhat tempted.. but I figure it's not worth it. I've seen a lot of people use hacks however... do you?
I have a few times, just to get back at rushers and people going against game rules...
I have, many times. After a while, games get very dull as hell.

I dont even play a lot of games anymore mabye 2 hours in one week the most.
Yup I was the richest in Vampire: The masquerade of Redemption that allowed me to pay people for their protection. Latez
Depends on the game, When i played diablo 1 and 2 I hacked and cheated like a mother [censored], But I also had legit accounts. After a while the hacked ones are no fun and I just went legit. In quake however, no hacking at all none what so ever never have.
Hacking in multiplayer games is wrong and lame. You have problems if you need to hack in multiplayer games. I have never and will never hack/cheat in a game.
Wow, aren't we the self rightous ones?
6-8 years ago I did on some online games, but other then that. No, I tend to thrive on control, and power gained.
I have never tried but U can do it by some common sense
Its all in good fun... I always used maphack's in Warcraft 2 and 3 and startcraft = )

I lost anyways, cause those chineese are hardcore gamers.
I had tried on an online game that i'm playing but, the hack didn't work so I said screw it and continued playing normally.
i have a map hack in D2 just to do baal runs faster, but i hate people who use hacks in games like CoD. alll of a sudden there are lots of cheaters in the game. they use aimbots and either armor or life hacks. the latter are ok because it doesnt really mess with others. but aimbots mess the game up fo5r everyone, thus i am here trying to find someone with a way to ban someone who uses these plz give me a way to ban people with aim bots. i am beginning to get into hacking but not for destructive purposes, i am not advanced enough to make my own way of kicking them, but i need a way for everyone on CoD to have fun again. tks if i get a reply. plz send it to atarisdream@hotmail tks
Diablo Hacks:
No CD Loader.
Map Hack
Auto Grabber
Auto Potion

wink ... I'm not a cheat, I just like to lvl my characters faster and get some of the good things on runs that I help kill baal/diablo; bastards...
when i play console game i cheat...if i get stuck
when i play PC games i don't cheat.
games i am known for playing on PC 1 C&C redalert2
games i am know for playing on Consoles..2,342 an counting....
I dunno for me when there's people cheating on a server (i'm a halflife cronie), it just really takes the fun out of it... its like who can outhack who, as opposed to who the better player is... frown kinda sucks
Honestly this has to be the longest running topic in the history of the world someone should close it, I'm tired of seeing it!!
hey shinobi when gizmo actively participates in a topic it aint gonna close anytime soon.....
Hey IceMyst.....He posted last over a month ago!! COME ON, PUT THE DAMN THING TO SLEEP!!!!
it takes skill to hack who cares who the better player is? Just means that persons spent the most time on it.
I AM not even play a lot of online game, but i never cheatting`` and i am so hate that
The way I see it, in reguards to my use of "maphack" and "autograber" on diablo is:

I don't play to level, I play to build a better character than everyone else; maphack makes Baal runs 8 times faster, and it's not like the other 8 dorks in the run don't have it either...

As for AutoGrabber, everyone else uses one, if I even want to have a chance at getting an item from a drop it's a nessessity.
you cheat ,you die!
i played a korean game named MU in china,and i cheated,but i was finded by the game master,and he deleted my ID.dame it!
What is the point in cheating it just wastes the game for everyone else especially fps it is so frustrating when you are getting quite good at a game and a hacker comes in and cheats his way to victory what is the point just so you can say im better when in truth you are not your just to lazy to practice and learn to play the game right.
for people like me, who royally suck at games, cheating is the ONLY way to stay in. with out it the game can become so frustrating that it's not even worth wasting a beautiful sunny day on.
But then again how do you know you suck at a game if you use a cheat to win the only way you can become better is to play without a cheat and practice fair enough you will get your butt kicked to start with but the more you play the better you will get.
Look, we've got real lives, we don't have time to practice a game and get good enough to beat other people at it. So we cheat.

If you don't like it, just get better, so we don't pwn you anymore. holla
if i play a game and i suck to the point of no end THEN i cheat. i dont cheat and then play. that would be no fun
Psst, promith, IceMyst sucks so much that she still loses WHEN she cheats... We just let her win here and there...
you let me win? when have you ever let me win? cause even when i'm cheating and people are trying to let me win i still lose :p
Quote:
Originally posted by IceMyst:
you let me win? when have you ever let me win? cause even when i'm cheating and people are trying to let me win i still lose :p
Humm, I guess that was Weeve
yeah no [censored] :p
© UGN Security Forum