UGN Security
We've waited for it long enough, but it finally arrived! The game for PC Lord of The Rings: Fellowship of the Ring arrived.
Join the community which has to destroy this ring, Frodo, Gandalf and Arangorn, in the biggest story ever written. Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring is a game created and devleoped in the exact way just as it's written in the Tokins book. You can choose one of the characters: Frodo, Gandalf and Aragorn. Each of them has their good and bad parts which will help you survive from the Dark Rider, to lead your friends through Rivendell and to fight for this ring.

A fantastic RPG-advanture for all the fans of the book Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring by Tokin.
The first full version for PC is waitting to be released these days, while you can download the Demo version from this address: www.gigex.com/downloads

bp
Let me know how it is, I'm not a fan of rpgs (I like a few) or a game after a movie... Yet never know.
Although fellowship of the ring is based on the books as opposed to The Two Towers which is based on the movies, The Two Towers is a way better game. The graphics are amazing, the gameplay is great, controls are nice and fluid (Devil May Cryish controls) and... its made by EA as opposed to WXP and Black Label Games??? (who the [censored] are they?). so if you are looking for a good LOTR game then the two towers is the game you want. Take it from a Funcoland game advisor laugh
© UGN Security Forum