UGN Security
Posted By: Ice Unreal Champs and Splinter Cell (Xbox) - 12/28/02 09:16 PM
Well with all the money i got from christmas me and my bro ewny half on a Xbox = ). I beem gaming for 2 days straight lol. Anyways i bought Unreal and Splinter Cell and there both amazing games
Grahpics are amazing.

Anyone here have Xbox, What u think ?? Or has anyone played those games

BTW i am geting Xbox live in couple of days
Will post how that is
Splinter Cell= Very nice game indeed=)
Unreal to Xbox= i don't think so=(

I don't have xboc myself but i've seen the games...

And if i were you i would buy Silent Hill2 great game, The best games that can be played on TV IS THE SURVIVAL HORROR GAMES like: Resident Evil(my favorites ever is 2 and 3), and Silent Hill etc etc.
The survival horror games is the best that can be played ever on TV consoles. It's not many other games i aprecciate on the TV consoles....
Mwuahaha....
thats where i 0wn you all bitches. I have a PS2, GC, and an XBox. what now biach? hehe
Splinter Cell is tight as [censored]. definitely the years best game for the xbox. graphics wise, the cube takes it away this year with Resident Evil 0, and of course the PS2 has the best game of the year all round, GTA VIce City.
Posted By: hKzKnight Re: Unreal Champs and Splinter Cell (Xbox) - 12/29/02 07:23 AM
Well I am not pleased with Resident Evil 0... Splinter cell is very kick [censored] (fun on the PC). Unreal Champ for Xbox is well UT2k3 for xbox, gives them something to be proud to play lol. It's ok, just doesn't feel the same for me. Unreal 2 is going to be out very very soon :+). Resident evil 1 and 2 where awesome. 3 was ok just wasn't the same. Catch you all later, just same back.
Posted By: Cold Sunn Re: Unreal Champs and Splinter Cell (Xbox) - 12/29/02 05:55 PM
I personally hate the Resident Evil series (but I loved the movie). The problem is personal problems. Things like why I can't kick the zombies away if they get too close, or why the knife doesn't kill them in one hit by cutting off their heads, or why an axe isn't around, or why I have to find all these keys and [censored]. Just things I really hate in games that other people like.

I really want to play Splinter Cell, UC i heard wasn't good on console after you have gotten used to the computer style gameplay. I played Halo last night....it rules, cooperative is so fun.
Posted By: Ice Re: Unreal Champs and Splinter Cell (Xbox) - 12/31/02 07:00 AM
hehe well i just got off Unreal in Xbox live
LOL i owned all these bitches heheh
I can beat the Godlike comp easy

and Splinter cell Almost done it = )
© UGN Security Forum