UGN Security
Posted By: §intå× rrfn Topsites is working agin - 12/19/02 11:51 PM
http://rrfn.promodtecnologies.com/topsites/Topsites.php?cmd=InCount&accnt=ugn

If this is spam just delete it. I just figured the admin here owns that. Anyway The link above is a link to vote for UGN, SR's graphic is used. Dose ugn have an official button yet?
Posted By: Gremelin Re: rrfn Topsites is working agin - 12/20/02 08:17 AM
Not officially yet heh...
Posted By: Gremelin Re: rrfn Topsites is working agin - 12/20/02 08:19 AM
btw, that url no work :x...
Posted By: §intå× Re: rrfn Topsites is working agin - 12/20/02 07:33 PM
Works for me..

UGN Security

One of the largest online security communities. 15 5 15

[censored] was screwed last night man, rrfn.promodtecnologies.com ws coming up as promod's main page.
Posted By: Gremelin Re: rrfn Topsites is working agin - 12/21/02 10:33 AM
ahh yeh, we had a dns problem, that would explaine it heh.
Posted By: black^Pimp Re: rrfn Topsites is working agin - 12/21/02 06:21 PM
i voted lol.. btw some good sites are in the listing there.. nice work whoever did it.
Posted By: §intå× Re: rrfn Topsites is working agin - 12/21/02 09:36 PM
That would be me, Still needs some work, but you can't even see certain function the admin can. Heh, I can see what time and what I.P. vated from what domain, what date, and what page they came from on the newer version.

Needs a user login section to update account profiles. (URL to image and site, etc etc etc)
Posted By: §intå× Re: rrfn Topsites is working agin - 12/21/02 10:28 PM
heh, UGN had like 16 hits when I posted the link. They have 26 now, in 2nd place.
Posted By: Gremelin Re: rrfn Topsites is working agin - 12/21/02 11:15 PM
hehe, blaime it on our addicts...
Posted By: Cold Sunn Re: rrfn Topsites is working agin - 12/22/02 03:32 AM
I think that P TOPSITES site that is at the top of the list should be removed. It is just another topsites website, with popups. And I think they are just voting for themselves. Yeah that would put me in the top 5 again...but I also think it should be taken off.
Posted By: §intå× Re: rrfn Topsites is working agin - 12/22/02 04:38 AM
Sorry they are linked to us... At the bottom of the page you will notice they actualy have a second button up. Sorry. frown However

Silent Mayhem

took their button down and were give 2 weeks notice Monday. If no link next Sunday they are gone. Notice
[Linked Image]
On probation
Posted By: §intå× Re: rrfn Topsites is working agin - 12/25/02 11:36 PM
heh, 36 in from UGN now, Silent Mayhem has been banned and deleted. They refused to put up a button link after being notified. That make Cold Sunn's Refresh page in the banner section.
Posted By: Cold Sunn Re: rrfn Topsites is working agin - 12/26/02 05:30 AM
w00t, though cheaply moved up.
© UGN Security Forum