UGN Security
Posted By: Dreadlord I need a source code... - 02/13/03 11:09 PM
of Worm called Slammer, any1 have it?
And, if any1 has, a DDoS Example Source Code...

Thx
Posted By: Rapture Re: I need a source code... - 02/13/03 11:23 PM
oh ok...let me get that for you
Posted By: Le4rner Re: I need a source code... - 02/14/03 05:28 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Dreadlord:
of Worm called Slammer, any1 have it?
And, if any1 has, a DDoS Example Source Code...

Thx
Quote:
http://www.undergroundnews.com/cgi-bin/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=3;t=000222

Dreadlord
UGN Newbie
Member # 764

Rate Member - posted February 12, 2003 04:18 PM Profile for Dreadlord Author's Homepage Send New Private Message Edit/Delete Post Report this post to a Moderator
quote:Originally posted by Gizmo:
proggy? pardon? It sais "You are not elite." kiddo, study up.

u is not proper for you.

no, it came from trial and error, from discovery of sorts, then after a while of studying and testing things come together.

And virus coding is lame as hell, if you're going to bring that here you're not welcome. Well i ain't, for now [Wink] [Razz] I said that i am a total n00b...

Ok so: What proggram did you used to get

** deleted for anoyance factor lots of 1's and 0's**
** Learner **

Trial and Error is something or (notes: no 's' on end of that word)

In conclusion: No books, no Dudes - Just you and your computer.

*Just a impression: You kick [censored] - for now
Didn't take you long to get into viruses did it? Check it out. If you want to learn to hack, or you want to get any respect around here you are headed down the wrong path. Trust me when I say I am not flaming you.... Yet....

Start out learning something productive not destructive. The path you are on now

1.) leads to jail
2.) Leads to other peopls work
3.) offers little to learn
4.) makes you a joke in here

Wana know where to start? Pick a language and master it. It dosen't have to be C or C++ it can even be HTML. One thing will lead you to another in Computers.

Get a unix OS and master it. Hell learn your language on it.

Study compression or encryption maybe. But DDoS (probably using a trojan someone else wrote) or using worms and viruses to mess with people will not get you what you want. Most of the time I would write a huge flame for such posts but I feel nice today.
Posted By: Gremelin Re: I need a source code... - 02/14/03 06:11 AM
Yeh, learn PHP/MySQL and some Adobe Photoshop, you'd go from being a joke to being useful...
Posted By: §intå× Re: I need a source code... - 02/14/03 08:05 AM
Hey, that is my claim to fame... heh

actualy, I recomend PHP/Any database you can get your hands on.
Posted By: Dreadlord Re: I need a source code... - 02/14/03 12:10 PM
I am opssesed whit slammer, its something i never saw. And i want the stupid code to see how the hell did he made that small worm (its size is calculate in fu**ing bytes)to make that big speed of multiplication (theoretical speed of 5 milions PC infected in 1 tiny lil second - which cannot be done cause of network capacity). Damn - I can't stop thinking on it.
Posted By: psychogen Re: I need a source code... - 02/14/03 03:54 PM
aint nothing like starting the new year with a FLAME!

smile

damn scripthippies!

<<psychogen>>
Posted By: Scalli0n Re: I need a source code... - 02/15/03 01:54 AM
Get a copy of the worm and pick thru it yourself - it's not like virii creators send out the source of their worms when they publish them stoopid.
Posted By: ninjaneo Re: I need a source code... - 02/15/03 03:13 PM
well Scally... If its a .vbs which alot of worms seem to be... It is source code.
Posted By: Paragon Re: I need a source code... - 02/15/03 11:58 PM
Man, it's only like 367 bytes or something like that. Get yourself a copy and learn assembly.
- http://www.xs4all.nl/~smit/asm01001.htm
- http://win32asm.cjb.net/
- http://cs.smith.edu/~thiebaut/ArtOfAssembly/artofasm.html
Art of Assembly is a whole free ebook on the subject. Learn that, get a copy of the worm, and disassemble it with a disassembler (read: search www.google.com for "disassembler"!), and you'll have a copy of the assembly level source code for the worm, and the ability to understand it.
Note though, the fact that it spreads so fast was apparently an accident, simply because it had no limit placed on it for how fast it spreads (because it was so small).

Don't go writing your own viruses and worms though, or at least if you do, keep them on your own computer/network, and don't let them get out on the internet, otherwise you can go to prison (not to mention how lame it is to intentionally spread viruses).
Posted By: Dreadlord Re: I need a source code... - 02/16/03 11:25 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Paragon&#10:

Learn that, get a copy of the worm
Now thats what i want to get - if i try it in google (apsurd) i get some demented stuff. I can't get a stupid copy of it. I'll try to send a msg in free Internet. "Slammer Come and get me" and he might come to me laugh

The question is : Where to find a Copy of Slammer (and get a Source code out of it).
Posted By: Paragon Re: I need a source code... - 02/16/03 03:09 PM
You could always set up a vulnerable version of SQL on your computer... :p
Or you can keep looking... elsewhere.
Posted By: paradox Re: I need a source code... - 09/10/03 08:45 AM
www.searchlores.org
learn to search.. You dont want to search for slammer that will just find you anti-virus info..
What you really need to do is check virus scenes and learn howto code..Figure out how it spread so fast.. it aint rocket science..
and it's lame to spread worms unless its on your own private network.. so you can just play with your lil minions and understand them better smile i done this.. but never released one of my virii into the real world.. u dont see my name in the news.. Cough jeffery parson lol
Posted By: Ntd Re: I need a source code... - 09/11/03 05:22 AM
Try an IRC server like dalnet, thats full of that stuff.
© UGN Security Forum