UGN Security
Posted By: Shinobi WHAT!?!? - 06/17/03 02:25 PM
I know all of you missed me, but once again I am back, that is right Shinobi has returned. No, thats fine hold you applause..
Posted By: Imperial Re: WHAT!?!? - 06/17/03 03:07 PM
I'd just like to be the first to say....Shinobi WHO?!
Posted By: SilentRage Re: WHAT!?!? - 06/17/03 03:27 PM
haha. Just know that he pissed a few people off a while ago, and I thought he disappeared cause nobody liked him.

*snickers*
Posted By: Shinobi Re: WHAT!?!? - 06/17/03 04:53 PM
Thank you SR, and I have a question, What did I do again? Another thing. Do you always have to reply to my posts? Do you just lay in wait for me to make a post just so you can reply to it? I'll have my eye on you...
Posted By: SilentRage Re: WHAT!?!? - 06/17/03 06:26 PM
you have 23 posts, I have not replied to all of them. I reply very often, if you noticed, I have the second highest post count. So no, I have no dedicated interest in picking on you. I have no dedicated interest in you at all. Perhaps if you ignored me then I may not find anything more to say to you.

I have no clue what you did! I had blissfully forgot about you until your return. Then I remember bits and pieces, mostly your attitude and how you handle yourself and other people.

The short answer to your 3 questions:
1) I don't know
2) no
3) no

perhaps if you did a simple SEARCH on the board, you can remind yourself of your previous arguments with people.
Posted By: Shinobi Re: WHAT!?!? - 06/19/03 03:46 PM
Awwwwwwwwwww, You really do care about me.... I feel so special....
Posted By: Crime Re: WHAT!?!? - 06/19/03 08:24 PM
who the hell is this guy ?

lol
Posted By: §intå× Re: WHAT!?!? - 06/20/03 03:27 AM
He's that dude. You know the one who pissed a bunch of people off.

Not Gizmo, optix, Tron, SilentRage, or the others who pissed off many people. You know... Shinobody...

heh

Whatever, I couldn't resist
Posted By: sinetific Re: WHAT!?!? - 06/20/03 07:39 AM
This topic should be deleted in its entirity.
Posted By: pergesu Re: WHAT!?!? - 06/20/03 09:07 AM
We don't delete, but I value sin's opinion.
Closed
© UGN Security Forum