UGN Security
Posted By: §intå× Oh my god, Oh my god, This is the shit - 09/06/04 09:51 AM
I can't get the media player version to work... Here is a real player link.

Ahhhh try this for real
Lazyboy real player

And this for media player
Lazyboy Media player
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Oh my god, Oh my god, This is the shit - 09/06/04 10:39 AM
The media player version works for me; [censored] helarious...
Posted By: IceMyst Re: Oh my god, Oh my god, This is the shit - 09/06/04 12:22 PM
that was awsome! where did you get that at?
Posted By: §intå× Re: Oh my god, Oh my god, This is the shit - 09/07/04 10:41 AM
I heard it on the radio and have been looking for it for 2 weeks now. Finally found it.

Artist: Lazyboy
song title: Underware goes inside the pants

Album: ?

No one knows much about it yet but it is fastly catching on. The P2P networks are loaded with bogus files with the artist and song title. I think an album is coming out. I can't find an MP3 or WAV for it. These vids as far as I can tell are it for media. I snagged these off some mid west radio station web site.
Posted By: Raven Re: Oh my god, Oh my god, This is the shit - 09/07/04 10:43 PM
Oh...my...god..
THAT is the [censored]...
I think I may cry... I am LMAO..

"How'd you get through it grampa?"

"Oh it was horrible, there was cheese, cake and porkchops everywhere!"

I think I'm going to die!
Posted By: jonconley Re: Oh my god, Oh my god, This is the shit - 09/08/04 12:45 PM
well someone please post when they find a valid place where I can "buy" the album
Posted By: §intå× Re: Oh my god, Oh my god, This is the shit - 09/10/04 04:56 AM
Who is Lazyboy?

Sep 7, 2004 1:31 pm US/Eastern
Lazyboy is the brainchild of producers Johnny Douglas and Soren Rasted. The comedian that is doing the dialogue is Greg Giraldo.

The album, Lazyboy TV is being released worldwide in multi-language versions with the US English version scheduled for Oct. 26th on Universal Records.

http://krockradio.com/headstory/local_story_251133727.html
lol...funnyest part about of it....that is well.....its all true
Posted By: §intå× Re: Oh my god, Oh my god, This is the shit - 09/20/04 01:05 AM
http://eil.com/shop/ExtSearch.asp?DiscArtist=Lazyboy

Not sure if it is the same guy, but here is someone named lazyboy with 2 albums
© UGN Security Forum