UGN Security
Posted By: malczik IE exploit - 12/16/03 01:31 AM
Hello everyone smile
Sorry if I post it in a wrong forum but I couldn`t find announcement forum here.
I`m looking for a person who has a custom made unpatched ie exploit, but if you got already patched but really good ie exploit than that`s ok as well. It just has to "range" about 60-70% of ie versions. I can pay by egold, webmoney, stormpay, or we can use a different payment method.
Please contact me [edited by unreal] for more details

Thanks
Malczik
Posted By: Nagachaak Re: IE exploit - 12/16/03 05:18 AM
you can buy an exploit? i didn't know that.

...then i want to buy all win expliots.

.... stupid
Posted By: malczik Re: IE exploit - 12/16/03 10:14 AM
If You had a lot of money then yes, propably You could buy many win exploits smile
I`m not a hacker, never was. I don`t know any hackers personal but I need IE exploit. And that`s why I want to buy it, I know there`s nothing for free in the world, and why would someone give me his exploit for free?
It`s very simple: if You don`t know html You could learn it or pay someone else to make a site for you.
And why do You think I`m dumb? because I want to pay for someone`s else help?

cheers smile
Malczik
Posted By: Nagachaak Re: IE exploit - 12/16/03 11:53 AM
i just think it's stupid to pay for something you can get for free. find the exploit yourself.
Posted By: famous Re: IE exploit - 02/14/04 06:59 PM
Damn, at first, when I read this, I thought he was trying to sell and IE exploit. I was like, "wow, someone needs to learn how to hustle just a tiny bit better."

Kinda reminded me of novice drug dealer/hustler that just learned how to post on bbs' and is using it to make money now.

Now I'm kinda glad I re-read everything. wink

BTW: Hello UGN again. Dynoma's here. smile
Posted By: unreal Re: IE exploit - 02/15/04 01:54 AM
Old topic, but since it's back up at the top...

Closed.
© UGN Security Forum