UGN Security
Posted By: Tesuo Ive got Issues... Security Issues - 11/15/05 02:20 AM
I run my own business from my home. And I'm a total geek [which im proud of, btw] and have like 5 computer networked even though as of right now im the only employee. Where the problem comes in is in order to get my cable internet for free... I have to let my border not only pay for it, but use it and get free tech support via me. Someone either My roommate or the daughter of the roomate keeps screwing up the computer on a daily basis. I know there is keyloggers and other sec. measures, but I need a program that moniters and records everything, video, web addresses, keystrokes, im sure you understand.. oh and the windows user that is logged in. Im in the market for one. So if you guess have any good suggestions that would be great.
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Ive got Issues... Security Issues - 11/15/05 03:27 AM
It sounds that all you're really looking for is a keylogger; though they don't do video monitoring they'll log everything else...
Posted By: sinetific Re: Ive got Issues... Security Issues - 11/15/05 03:39 AM
Hmm you might want to try camtasia. We use it over vnc to monitor 3rd party companies that come in and work on our clients machines. It basically records everything displayed on the monitory. That, in conjuntction with a keylogger would capture everything. The only thing is that you need to know exacatly when to start recording because the files can get pretty large and it's not "activity" sensing.
Posted By: Testing Re: Ive got Issues... Security Issues - 11/16/05 06:38 AM
Many Keyloggers take a snapshot of the screen say every 15 seconds (you can change the timeframe). Pretty much standard with most loggers ive seen.
© UGN Security Forum