UGN Security
Posted By: Crackle New Guy - 02/27/03 02:36 AM
Hello Everyone.

I am new here and I am learning Java.

I researched on these here forums and I was able to find a wealth of information on this programming language. I want to give many thanks to Le4rner for his Java Tutorial. I printed it up and I will read it at school.

I am not going to come here and ask "How do I hack?", I think that these things are best learned by reading and doing your research before you start to ask questions that people probably don't want to read anyway.

Just wanted to say "Hi" and let everyone know you may see a post or two from me in the future.

Peace,
Crackle
Posted By: Infinite Re: New Guy - 02/27/03 02:38 AM
Hey.

Welcome to UGN.

Infinite
Posted By: Ares Re: New Guy - 02/27/03 02:39 AM
Hi

cya around

Ares
Posted By: Gremelin Re: New Guy - 02/27/03 02:46 AM
My god, they do have a brain! Ask Pergesu for some help, he's our local Java [censored]...

Welcome...
Posted By: Crackle Re: New Guy - 02/27/03 03:00 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Gizmo:
My god, they do have a brain! Ask Pergesu for some help, he's our local Java [censored]...

Welcome...
Thanks man.

I'm going read right now actually. The information isn't just going to pop up in my head one day. I'll probably will be on tomorrow though.

Peace,
Crackle
Posted By: Gremelin Re: New Guy - 02/27/03 04:28 AM
Check www.javaspot.net I believe he has some tutorials up.
Posted By: pergesu Re: New Guy - 02/27/03 05:27 AM
Oh my god, a kid that wants to learn Java. I wrote seven tutorials on Java that start from the very beginning, and by the end you've got a pretty good understanding of Java. For the entire list, go to http://www.javaspot.net/articles.php?action=display&cat=1 If you also check out the forums on my site, you can ask Java questions there and get really quick replies. Also check out the directory, which has tons of links to articles, tools, and example programs/code. Should give you a pretty good start.
Posted By: God Re: New Guy - 03/01/03 06:03 AM
Hey all, im new here too. just wonderin if there are any programs out there that i can use to screw around with people (obviously)

thanks,
God

P.S. Hey Craclke, see if u can guess who this is. You know, (Chris) lol. c ya around
Posted By: Silent Sniper Re: New Guy - 03/01/03 06:42 AM
Hey Crackle its not god ne more its Silent Sniper
Posted By: Infinite Re: New Guy - 03/01/03 05:40 PM
This is not your private message board Sniper. Keep the chatter to the off topic forum or even better yet, use the PM's (private messages).

Infinite
Posted By: Scalli0n Re: New Guy - 03/01/03 08:45 PM
Hi Crackle, I'm the grouch here.

I program C, PHP, Perl, and most anything else that comes to my attention.

I run a site at www.scallion.sp00fed.net, let me know if there's anything you want to see on it that you don't.

Use google before you post here, else you'll feel my grouchieness, which you aren't feeling now, obviously.
© UGN Security Forum