UGN Security
Posted By: smokey-uk Forums!! - 12/11/03 04:41 AM
Hi ya a newbie here!!
I'm after flooding a forum with multiple posts!!
Not to crash it n damage it in any way, i just wanna slow it right down!!

Any ideas??
Posted By: Defcon Re: Forums!! - 12/11/03 04:45 AM
Um yeah... first remove your head from your anus... second of all most boards have flood protection. Third that's just pretty stupid and immature... not as annoying as a DDOS but still... STFU you are on my [censored] list.
Posted By: Ice Re: Forums!! - 12/11/03 04:46 AM
Your a complete idiot.
UGN isnt about flooding and [censored] up peoples fourms/sites etc...

heres a door nob, amuse yourself
Posted By: warhammer Re: Forums!! - 12/11/03 04:53 AM
goaway and flood you own forum with [censored] if you have one lame [censored]. or flood some elses. or you will have me to answer too.

mainly because it's you being jelious
Posted By: Defcon Re: Forums!! - 12/11/03 05:10 AM
um... [censored] off Warhammer, you couldn't hack your way out of a piss soaked paperbag. You are no threat... again STFU or suffer
Posted By: Shinobi Re: Forums!! - 12/11/03 05:28 AM
Hahaha beware of defcon! Warhammer that was pretty stupid.

Now smokey, You want to flood a board with multiple posts? That is one of the worst questions I have ever seen. Just for the fact that there is no purpose to it. You are just TRYING to be annoying. Also I don't appreciate you clogging this board with worthless questions. If you have a actual intelligent question that someone with half a brain would ask then you will be welcome to post it, and you will most likely find good help here. Until then I suggest that you read the UGN RULES, and grow up.
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Forums!! - 12/11/03 07:29 AM
Most modern BBS' have flood protection in the first place.... Get a clue...
Posted By: LaptopBoy Re: Forums!! - 12/11/03 11:23 PM
There is aklways one idiot who trys to spoil the fun
Posted By: LaptopBoy Re: Forums!! - 12/11/03 11:24 PM
Hi sorry im new here as well, im just here to learn so any advice would be welcomed smile
© UGN Security Forum