UGN Security
Posted By: §intå× Hey gizzy, you ISP has been hax0red man - 02/10/03 03:28 PM
http://dk.promodtecnologies.com/yabbse/index.php

Just a white page that says

Spy_pc ION Brazil 2003 War I am gera morte, and sofrimento � isso that vc quer Bush? Gretz: xZago Biro C1L OpenBSD

I figure it is spanish, so I went to

http://ets.freetranslation.com/

Translated it to

Spy_Pc ION Brasil 2003 Guerra so gera morte, e sofrimento � isso que vc quer Bush ? Gretz: xZago Biro C1L OpenBSD

Near as I can tell Someone from Brasil dosen't like the Idea of bush woring. But my spanish is non existent and te translation sucked. Anyone?

By the way this is Deathskitchens board.
Posted By: unreal Re: Hey gizzy, you ISP has been hax0red man - 02/10/03 04:46 PM
Brazilians speak a form of Portuguese. :x
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Hey gizzy, you ISP has been hax0red man - 02/10/03 07:48 PM
It is portugese heh, it sais:
Spy_Pc ION Brazil 2003 War so generates death, and suffering is this that we want Bush? Gretz: xZago Biro C1L OpenBSD.

Notice how all of our sites are un touched but DK which is down, and its just your bbs...

Our host was NOT hacked, either:
1. Your password was taken and used to down your bbw.
2. Your BBS was exploited.
Check! Idiots, Dk is British and dose not want us to war any more than they do. Whatever! I will see what I can do.
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Hey gizzy, you ISP has been hax0red man - 02/11/03 12:45 AM
<snicker>... See, the south americans are starting [censored] like that... BUT, I'm american, I don't want to go to war, i just say we nuke the [censored] out of everyone but europe one night just for shits and giggles... Starting of corse with china wink ... See, we can nuke china and give it to japan so their happy, nuke the rest of asia and give it to europe, then nuke africa and that US Territories, then cuba can stay because their cool...
Posted By: Shinobi Re: Hey gizzy, you ISP has been hax0red man - 02/11/03 12:56 AM
<sigh> Gizzy Gizzy Gizzy, you fragile Little boy. FYI, we can't nuke everyone because then who would we have to blame our problems on? OURSELVES? SURELY NOT!!!
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Hey gizzy, you ISP has been hax0red man - 02/11/03 01:11 AM
I know its our own problem, and we caused it, but we're all going to die anyway, may as well move it ahead wink ...
Posted By: ninjaneo Re: Hey gizzy, you ISP has been hax0red man - 02/17/03 04:50 PM
blame it on Cuba! its all castro's fault that evil [censored]!
Posted By: Chem Re: Hey gizzy, you ISP has been hax0red man - 02/19/03 04:00 PM
Bush went after Osama, Osama went bye bye, bush needed a new guy that was easy to beat to keep a war going, sadams gona give up so bush is probly gonna go after castro next... I say Bush is a [censored] idiot who was dropped on his head as a child....
The village idiot becomes king.......
© UGN Security Forum