UGN Security
Posted By: imnotmeanboy twilight - 08/24/09 02:22 PM
I thought the twilight movie was amazing. But instead of just wishing I had a boyfriend like Edward Cullan ( Robert Pattinson) I suddenly wished I could be an actress. So many of the stars in that movie started acting at my age(17-18). I have never wished to be an actress before this movie and now I suddenly do.
Posted By: ZER0_DECEPTION Re: twilight - 08/30/09 02:07 AM
Ahem. I don't mean to offend, but my opinion varies greatly. Unless you're twelve, wear braces, watch CLAMP anime, and are a hopeless romantic then Twilight isn't for you. I was very interested in seeing it until I actually did. At one point, Edward is about to step into the sunlight to show a secret about himself. The movie builds up excitement and get's you ready for something big. So I watched eagerly, biting back the bad taste from the cheap acting. Instead, he begins to shine. Not brightly. Just shine.

Then, he explains that Vampires are irresistible, sexy, and smell great. Girls can't help but fall in love with vampires. And that's about how the whole movie goes. Talk about nausea. Seriously, the story was cliche romance, just made the male character also like the taste of blood.

So far, I haven't met a Twilight fan who was even remotely out of the aforementioned stereotype. So if you're expecting action, excitement, surprises, or even originality (putting fangs in a cliche romance doesn't count), then you'll be bitterly disappointed.
Posted By: Gremelin Re: twilight - 08/30/09 03:19 AM
Lol you forgot the "unless you're emo"...

Honestly, this movie did nothing for me, it was a complete let down for a "vampire" movie... Totally geared towards little emo kids.
Posted By: ZER0_DECEPTION Re: twilight - 09/10/09 07:03 AM
lol, agreed.
Posted By: ninjaneo Re: twilight - 12/04/09 06:56 AM
lol so its agreed this movie is strictly to get laid?
Posted By: Gremelin Re: twilight - 12/04/09 07:18 AM
Indeed... Moreso the sequal...
Posted By: roguex404 Re: twilight - 12/27/09 01:07 AM
Went with an emo chick.... it worked for her.... didn't complain. Would personally do different things with superhuman powers but hey.
© UGN Security Forum