UGN Security
Posted By: wangzheng Virtual Model - 06/29/04 12:15 PM
Do you know Virtual Model,you can see this http://le.mvm.com/landsend_ctx/jsp/handlers...tartvmind=&req=&endpoint=

that is a dressing room in internet ,it can dressing on line.
Question:
I don't know how to do it. What methods used in it,but i known jsp and Javascript .
Posted By: weeve Re: Virtual Model - 06/30/04 12:31 AM
lol, that's cool. yea, weight watcher used to have something like that, and so did maxim. Along with a few other places. So your saying you want to code your own, not use that one yes> as in you want to code a virtual modeler, but dunno where to start. well CGI, is a good start, then C++, and J++. Imo, lots of lines of code, and less if you integrate good images or layers of images. 3d modeling with C++ is difficult, and requires graphics knowledge. but um, if your just speaking as of a web one, and not a personal one, or a program for a desktop. then J++, and flash. Flash is your best, and easiest bet imo. Though this post was rather confusing. But people breech continent barriers all the time. If your "really" interested, and fully get me. I'll be glad to help more, as I'm sure many will. If you redefine, or futher define your wishes.
Posted By: wangzheng Re: Virtual Model - 06/30/04 09:44 AM
I think C++ and J++ are very difficult for me.So, I want to use Javascript ,how to do it ,and could you give me some examples.Thank you very much.
© UGN Security Forum