UGN Security
Posted By: psychogen A message to all posters in this Forum. - 03/30/02 06:25 PM
Hi,

Ok, I must say I am very impressed by everyone in here with what they have been posting, sofar a few tutorials, good thats what I like seeing!

Now soon (a little of topic) my "So you wanna be *nixer" guide will be finished and the first release will be in UNIX forum, but as I have seen that people enjoy posting tuts here I will also write a few tuts on ASP porgramming, how to get started and so on, plus some javascript examples that I am sure you will love on ur webpages!

Anyway keep the good work up!

<<psychogen>>
Posted By: ninjaneo Re: A message to all posters in this Forum. - 03/30/02 06:53 PM
Thanx psyco smile
Posted By: Gremelin Re: A message to all posters in this Forum. - 03/30/02 07:05 PM
yes, good job smile
i live to impress
Posted By: Le4rner Re: A message to all posters in this Forum. - 03/30/02 11:18 PM
When someone takes the time to write a tut and post it. It makes the board a better place. You gotta figure how many people will look at it, be sent to it, and read it just out of bordom one day. Having tut in th board helps raise evryone up a notch ot two. Thanx § psyco §
© UGN Security Forum