UGN Security
Posted By: Shinobi Saw this and instantly thought of you guys! - 04/30/08 12:56 AM
What is up yo!? lol. I was running around to a meeting this morning and caught a glimpse of this sign and took a pic of it with my camera phone. There is no digi [censored]. This is the actual sign and I instantly thought of you guys

[Linked Image]

Oh by the way HI!, lol

I know its been awhile but I have been busy and am still busy. However I've never forgotten about you guys. Right now I am making a living doing web design. (for the love of god don't tell these people how inadequate I am to perform such duties) lol
I love that plan! wink...

How you doin Shin Shin, I thought you forgot about me cry...

<snicker> web design you say? wink... No comment! hehe...

Not much going on here, trying to popularise two communities and working on things to make ugn and them look better...
Elite Web Gamers
Back of the Web
Never forget about you.
And yes, web design. You would not believe how low the standards for web/graphic design here is. Freelance CSS coders, or just CSS coders in general ppl are just throwing money at us. So I am taking advantage and have been able to BS my way through a pretty good living so far. Glad to see all the old faces still around.

Ride the wave til it crashes is what I say hehe.

oh btw Tech Ninja Web Design
and William Bratz.com
Lol that's just crazy... Do you realize how hard it is for me to find a respectable gig, when I KNOW my [censored]? lol...

holy [censored] i'm alive too.
LIES!
ghost has a type in his tag it reads "super poster" instead of "super poser"...lol

jk?
© UGN Security Forum