UGN Security
Posted By: Curse Lame **** - 04/12/02 01:14 AM
What is some of the lamest things you have ever done, or what are some of the lamest things someone has ever done to you?
Posted By: Predator Re: Lame **** - 04/12/02 04:16 PM
DoSsing me out of irc is probably the lamest thing someone ever done to me (/me lookes at nobody).

Or another one, when you pretend you're a newbie, people try to let you install a sub7 server on your computer. (/me lookes at nobody again.)

ps. those nobodies know who they are wink
Posted By: hKzKnight Re: Lame **** - 04/12/02 07:04 PM
When I get these kids I know saying oh know anyone who is annoying you etc. I was like why? They go because I can hack em. I was like oh really, you think your a l337 hax0r? Ya, I was like then what. Your a crack man, not a hacker. You send people files and trash thier ****? He was like ya, I was like great you got some kind of backdoor, prob a sub7? He laughed was like ya. I was like then you a f00 cracker. He was like sooo. I said in order to get that **** to work they have to be ****ing stupid. Arg f00s!
Posted By: Cold Sunn Re: Lame **** - 04/17/02 11:13 AM
lmao..me on the board, "where can I find back orifice?" That was the short and newbie version, but I still asked it. I have learned not to do that anymore, but man I was a big newbie, still am. smile
Posted By: psychogen Re: Lame **** - 04/18/02 02:34 PM
lmfao at u all !
Posted By: AK Re: Lame **** - 04/19/02 07:21 PM
I have never done anything lame in my life. Especially the things Predator said. I would never ever do that. I know when Neo did the ICMP unreachable attack on me, that was pretty lame, or when Gizmo tried to take over my comp through IRC an all his failed commands where appearing on my screen, that was pretty lame too, laugh
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Lame **** - 04/19/02 07:48 PM
rofl you're a dip****... "gizmo tried to own me through irc" ****in idiot, its called IDENTD you idiot, it checks to be sure you're not on a wingate, AS I TOLD YOU... If i wanted to "hack" you i woulnt and couldnt do it through my irc smile.
Posted By: Curse Re: Lame **** - 04/19/02 10:00 PM
****it AK, I doubt you would know if someone was trying to hack your dumbass, atleast that't the impression I get from you confusing the IRC Ident server with a hack attempt...
Posted By: psychogen Re: Lame **** - 04/19/02 11:17 PM
no offence Curse but i dont think u would realise if ur *** was rooted (this is not a stick up post for AK)

ohhh yeah i got caught for credit card fraud twice now thats lame!

AND BEHOLD AS I HOLD THE SACRED CODE BOOK WITHIN MY HAND!!!!
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Lame **** - 04/20/02 03:44 AM
lol i doubt anyone has been busted for creditcard fraud, do you morons even know what the pennelty for that is?

If you were buster for creditcard fraud and are posting on UGN, you must be 36-46, since you'd have been in prison for a while.. plus you must be broke since it'd cost you a hefty fine lol.. not to mention you woulnd't be able to qualify for credit or gov benefits ever, but hey whatever you want to say...
Posted By: AK Re: Lame **** - 04/25/02 08:13 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Curse:
****it AK, I doubt you would know if someone was trying to hack your dumbass, atleast that't the impression I get from you confusing the IRC Ident server with a hack attempt...

hehe, you guys are funny. I wish I had the logs, Giz tried to edit my ****in Remote file. It's alright Giz, we all do lame things sometimes. oh an curse, how does it feel being somebody's [censored]?
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Lame **** - 04/25/02 09:26 AM
rofl ::rolls on floor:: ok ak whatever you say
Posted By: hKzKnight Re: Lame **** - 04/25/02 07:40 PM
I remember that time when I uhhhh... I don't do much, do I? LOL... There was the time when the Penguin bit me! Ok mybe not...
Posted By: KkamaKkazi Re: Lame **** - 04/25/02 11:18 PM
The lamest thing I ever did was joining this loser *** conversation............but we all have to do some lame things in our lives huh?

But I had no choice....I am at school and I am bored... frown
Posted By: Curse Re: Lame **** - 04/26/02 02:56 AM
AK, for your infomation, I am not ones [censored], if you want to know the truth, Gizmo is my [censored], ok fine, I'll tell the real truth, I am Gizmo's whore, there happy?
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Lame **** - 04/26/02 03:11 AM
/me winks
Posted By: The One And Only Tallguy Re: Lame **** - 04/26/02 02:34 PM
Umm lets see here, hummmm I don't think I have ever done anything extrmly stupid. That I remember at least. B)

tallguy cool
Posted By: Snake Re: Lame **** - 04/26/02 11:28 PM
the lamest thing i ever did was try to look 1337 be bypassing an ip ban on som Anime IRC server. Luckily i have a dynamic ip so there wasent much work.
The lamest thing somone has done to me? Umm thats an easy one. Optix hacked into my hotmail and sent all this adult content **** to my mum and dad and then hacked inot my AIM account (he did all this using my ugn password), luckily he didnt know i had my dads password since i was the one who set up his hotmail account.
Posted By: SilentRage Re: Lame **** - 04/27/02 11:44 AM
This topic is nothing but 'Lamer Pride' and 'Lamer Whining'!

/me counts the numbers of enemies he made THIS time...
Posted By: ninjaneo Re: Lame **** - 05/25/02 02:36 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Cold Sunn:
lmao..me on the board, "where can I find back orifice?" That was the short and newbie version, but I still asked it. I have learned not to do that anymore, but man I was a big newbie, still am. smile
But... YOU [censored] PH33R THE HTML GOD (ColdSunn)! heh
© UGN Security Forum