UGN Security
Posted By: Infinite UGN = Browser Friendly - 03/07/04 03:04 AM
So I'm sitting here getting gentoo installed on my main pc, and I am reduced to the 4 tty's that the livecd gives you. No GUI, only console. I got bored pretty quick (that and my laptop was all the way on the other side of the room adn I'm lazy :p ) so I fired up Lynx and headed here to the board. I am amazed to report that UGN and UBB are very Lynx friendly. Navigating around and reading/writing posts is a snap. So props to UGN and UBB for making sure they're easy to browse no matter the browser you happen to be using.

Infinite

=================================================
This post brought to you in Lynx
Posted By: Gremelin Re: UGN = Browser Friendly - 03/07/04 09:05 AM
I try frown ... It's a little hard; we're not to W3C standards which would truely make sure we're multi-browser friendly; but the CSS of what I can CSS makes it a little closer to cross-browser compatable.

There was a service that I WAS using a while back (forgot the URL) that would take and load a page for you on like 90 machines and take screen shots (diff resolutions, browsers, os') and keep them for you till you removed them; I think UGN is the only one that I actually setup right wink .
© UGN Security Forum