UGN Security
Posted By: Curse Music - 03/29/02 02:34 AM
What music has influenced you guys, like what was the first song/group/band/singer you first liked, and what do you like now?
Posted By: AK Re: Music - 03/29/02 03:18 AM
well, like a year ago I liked stuff like, you know, like n'sync and like britney spears but now I'm like all into like lil bow wow. I think his music is like really positive and I can like really relate to him.
Posted By: Mornse Re: Music - 03/29/02 09:11 AM
hehe, being drunk makes that even more funnier! I love punk rock and rock and roll. Pennywise, Me First and the Gimmie Gimmies, The Strokes, The Beatles, The Eagles, White Stripes. These are all amazing groups!
Posted By: PolPot Re: Music - 03/29/02 12:46 PM
Hrmmm..first band that i was influenced by was Black Sabbath, the paranoid album. I couldn't put it down, I was about 13 at the time, I'm 19 now. I pretty much listen to the same type of music as I did then. But maybe it has expanded more due to the fact that I play guitar, so yeah. Heavy Metal!!! mad
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Music - 03/29/02 02:27 PM
i'll sound lame but umm Nirvana and Bush heh.. I don't like Alternative too much anymore, mainly Rap/Tachno/Rave heh..
Posted By: olosoft Re: Music - 03/29/02 09:48 PM
i used to be really into rave/trance/techno last year, chemical brothers, the prodigy, tall paul. then it was like, techno/metal ie rammstein or rob zombie. now im more metal and rock. iron maiden, alice cooper, ozzy, zakk wylde, black sabbath, deep purple, slayer, dream theater, faith no more, judas priest, nirvana, pantera, queensryche, stp, and yngwie malmsteen.
Posted By: Defcon Re: Music - 03/30/02 10:18 PM
Well the stuff that infiuenced me in life (quite the long list) is as follows:
Green Day, NOFX, Black Flag, Operation Ivy, Prophagandi, Sex Pistols, Crass, The Clash, Rancid, Dead Kennedys, Dropkick Murphys, Anti-Flag, The Ataris, New Found Glory, The Ramones, The Offspring, Nirvana, Me First and the Gimme Gimmes, Dynamite Boy, Junction 18, Screeching Weasel, Bad Religion, Foo Fighters, and Weezer.
Posted By: Mornse Re: Music - 03/31/02 08:56 AM
Deffy, you 0wn! those are all amzing bands!
Posted By: unreal Re: Music - 03/31/02 05:23 PM
Lots of stuff I'm into. Here's a quick list of some of em:

The Who, Metallica, Jimi Hendrix, The Doors, Frank Sinatra, Blue Oyster Cult, The Offspring...and I could go on and on. There're some examples.
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Music - 03/31/02 07:06 PM
yeh we all like to listen to oysters clit smirk
Posted By: unreal Re: Music - 03/31/02 10:00 PM
12 year old clit? eeewww...
Posted By: psychogen Re: Music - 04/01/02 02:04 AM
music had no influence on me it was the lsd that came with the music that made the influence...
Posted By: Optical-Element Re: Music - 04/01/02 04:20 AM
psychogen hell yea LSD does deal w/ the music, and Polpot, Metal is the best! smile
Posted By: Le4rner Re: Music - 04/01/02 04:34 AM
Right said fred had a big impact on me. cool
Posted By: thebluegiant Re: Music - 04/01/02 01:41 PM
Many people don't know this, but I'm Too Sexy was actually written about me.

And I listen mainly to Pink Floyd, Radiohead, Alice in Chains and The Jackson Five.
Posted By: psychogen Re: Music - 04/02/02 12:46 AM
the doors, janis joplin, alice in chains, jimi hendrix, nirvana, led zeppelin, the animals, moody blues, muddy blues, kittie

flavour with some trance, techno and youll get my music taste which is very mixed anyway!
Posted By: olosoft Re: Music - 04/02/02 01:55 AM
*** OLO WE DO NOT NEED TO SEE THAT ***

Edited by Deffy Inc.
Posted By: Deviation187 Re: Music - 04/05/02 06:36 AM
hehe Im a little late for that post but yeah Paranoid by Black Sabbath kicks *** ... so did all his other stuff, but thats awesome, that was the first group I ever got into, then came Metallica then a whole mess of others im not gonna go name em all... (i suck at guitars, all i can play is the beggining part of enter sandman by metallica) hehe.. but anywho... yeah HEAVY METAL! laugh
© UGN Security Forum