UGN Security
Posted By: Red Mage Horrible Flash Cartoon - 07/04/04 02:52 AM
Made this last night to promote a game me and some friends are making (they seem to be doing most of the work.. laugh ). Isn't it horrible?

History of Ruling Wars
Posted By: IceMyst Re: Horrible Flash Cartoon - 07/04/04 03:43 AM
ur right that is horrible....
Posted By: Digital Geek Re: Horrible Flash Cartoon - 07/04/04 06:57 AM
I hope the game will be better ... laugh
Posted By: Chem Re: Horrible Flash Cartoon - 07/04/04 09:22 AM
That [censored] sucks
Posted By: §intå× Re: Horrible Flash Cartoon - 07/04/04 10:45 AM
*blink blink*

Okay I am serious when I say this. Some people just do not have the nack. I mean I am no flash artist... But that SUCKS!
Posted By: Red Mage Re: Horrible Flash Cartoon - 07/04/04 12:12 PM
LOL.. Would it help to say that I spent about 3 mins on it? :p It's not supposed to look good. laugh
Posted By: §intå× Re: Horrible Flash Cartoon - 07/04/04 12:53 PM
Ahhh okay then.
Posted By: Red Mage Re: Horrible Flash Cartoon - 07/14/04 02:28 AM
Alright, version 2:

Part One
Part Two
Part Three

I would post a link to our feedback forums, but the main site isn't working.. frown

EDIT: Part 3 isn't done, if you can't tell... Oh, and I'm not as retarded as my entrance would make you think. We're gonna have a later part where we revise that devil
Posted By: Red Mage Re: Horrible Flash Cartoon - 08/04/04 10:36 AM
We fixed the website (finally) and the game is in progess. w00t. Oh, and we have a forum for suggestions..
Posted By: §intå× Re: Horrible Flash Cartoon - 08/04/04 07:19 PM
I can't find your forum. I must say I like it. Part 3 is my favorite. You expanded the story much further and I can see how things can get much bigger. I think as you go you might want to put them all together though. Like have the action script call for part II at the end of part 1 so it is seemless.
Posted By: Red Mage Re: Horrible Flash Cartoon - 08/05/04 04:52 AM
We're considering using part 3's start to connect to all 3, and we've considered putting them all together, but for some people it would take half an hour to download. We'll probably have the full version and the parts you can download seperatly. The forum should be http://www.rulingwars.com/forum/index.php (for some reason just doing http://www.rulingwars.com/forum doesn't work..) We'll put it on a subdomain once we stop being lazy wink The forum can also be found by just clicking on "forums" on the main site .
Posted By: Red Mage Re: Horrible Flash Cartoon - 08/05/04 04:53 AM
Oh, the reason we have it hosted on a different site than the main one, is comcast gives up more bandwidth.
© UGN Security Forum