UGN Security
Posted By: jonconley Movie Ideas - 12/28/02 05:08 AM
You got an idea for a feature film or a short, then post your idea (preferably a treatment if you have one). I suggest copyrighting it if you are serious about selling it, before posting it for alot of ppl to see. I actually don't have any on me, just curious if someone has some good ideas and maybe wants to work on making a few others.
Posted By: fleshwound Re: Movie Ideas - 12/28/02 05:09 AM
well sexy man, i think you know all of my ideas. oh wait.. i never had any... i just stole them all from you! remember, when we were all hardcore into that? hehehe.. we should start writing them again!
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Movie Ideas - 12/28/02 11:30 PM
All of mine are like Jay and SilentBob star in Boondock Saints III lol...
Posted By: Cold Sunn Re: Movie Ideas - 12/29/02 06:04 PM
lol Giz. I get ideas for short films and stuff alot, then i either forget about it or it turns into a short story. The ones that don't turn into a short story are all about the way it is shown, the style, camera angles and color and everything, the speed especially.

I would really like to see a 2 hour action movie, where the only time awesome fight scenes or gun battles or crazy john woo moves aren't happening is when the people are running to a new spot. Like a team of 7 guys decked out in black [censored] kicking/shooting gear against the cops and mobs and stuff in a city, where there is no story behind it or any explanation or anything, just a 2 hour battle and the whole thing looks cool.

The people that make action movies should either have a good plot (the matrix) or stop trying to have one (james bond movies for example, should stop.)
Posted By: ohfuk Re: Movie Ideas - 12/29/02 06:14 PM
Terror in Tibet
The story of the Daliah lama, and his violent takeback of tibet.

basically, what if the Daliah lama never won the international peace prise? what if he went rambo style and violently took back the land that china stole from the budist monks? what if you had an army of budist monks funded by mongolian terrorists and the Starving African Children Christian Fund who started raining all hell on the chineese.

lmao, thats my movie that i just made up. laugh
Posted By: $500,000 Bentley Re: Movie Ideas - 12/29/02 06:26 PM
Hollywood should make a movie based on grand theft auto:vice city.and cold sunn,james bond is cooler than most action movies
Posted By: Cold Sunn Re: Movie Ideas - 01/04/03 05:14 AM
James Bond movies are crap. They have some cool action but the story is ridiculous, the dialogue is a joke, and pretty much every character is just stupid. It is something that a small child would be impressed by, but anyone with common sense or any taste in movies would think to themselves, "This isn't even worth downloading, I can't believe I watched this on TBS."

They are fun to watch with friends the same way Pokemon or Iron Chef is fun to watch with friends -To make fun of them.

The problem with James Bond movies is that they try to have a plot but suck at it. If they would just drop all of it, and just put the action scenes together, that would be fine. But they can't do it because it's a series, so better than that would be that they just stop making the movies period.

After typing that, I realize you might have meant that while james bond movies are crap, most action movies are worse. I don't know now but I am not letting all that typing go to waste.
Posted By: BackSlash Re: Movie Ideas - 01/04/03 05:53 AM
i saw cold sunn's short movie, his hands were so damn sexy, it was worth a second viewing.
Posted By: fleshwound Re: Movie Ideas - 01/04/03 05:57 AM
uh.. i know bruce campbell is the king of the one liners.. but c'mon.. you gotta give it up to the james bond character. he has some of the funniest one liners ever! example: he's one the phone with miss money penny.. he says he's with a lady that is teaching him how to speak norweigen. he is really just [censored] her. of course miss money penny knows this and replies, "you always were a cunning linguist." get it? muhahaha... ok.. not exactly a one liner i know. but it's some good dialogue.
Posted By: BackSlash Re: Movie Ideas - 01/04/03 06:06 AM
ya, the bond movies are entertaining
Posted By: unreal Re: Movie Ideas - 01/04/03 06:24 AM
Bond movies pwn you all. Anyone who disagrees receives an [censored] kicking. No, I don't care about your opinion. Instant [censored] kicking.
Posted By: $500,000 Bentley Re: Movie Ideas - 01/04/03 10:20 PM
a cool movie would be one where the good guy ultimately fails.like showtime with robert deniro except they die and the bad guy sells his guns and moves back to europe.that would make a nice change
Posted By: black^Pimp Re: Movie Ideas - 01/16/03 08:26 PM
what do you guys prefer most, a movie with a HAPPY end or a movie with a TRAGICAL end ?

pretty curious about this.

P.S. I'd rate James Bond movie 8 out of 10
Posted By: Cold Sunn Re: Movie Ideas - 01/16/03 08:51 PM
Movies with a realistic ending.

I am not ruining anything about Seven, but if you've seen it you know what kind of ending I mean.

Something I am curious about, is how people can like James Bond movies. Maybe you wanna watch one cause you're in the mood for an action movie and you don't wanna have to think much, and don't care if you miss a part of it. Then, I guess James Bond movies are sort of ok. But, I really don't get it. There are no deep character, with the exception of M and Moneypenny, all the girls are sluts. All the men just want to kill things and screw the sluts. Whoa...wait that sounds pretty cool.
Posted By: black^Pimp Re: Movie Ideas - 01/16/03 09:27 PM
REALISTIC, pretty good choice CS and btw thanks for teaching me a new word. I really agree with you about this thing man...
Posted By: Moffesto Re: Movie Ideas - 01/17/03 06:38 AM
i watch bond movies for just the action and the cars (specially in the new one). i dont pay alot of attention to story lines in actions movies, if there is killing and chicks, cars and explosions... its usually entertaining and something i like to watch. If its a movie u have to think rather than enjoy for the hell of it... its no fun, but thats cuz i hate thinking when i watch movies... one reason i stay away from books.
© UGN Security Forum