UGN Security
Posted By: Griffon Hey you guys rmeember me? - 12/02/03 12:22 PM
hey im back for those who remember who i am i was a great asset to this bored until you guys started to talk about drugs to much and whn i payed youz all out well thats when it when down hill.
Posted By: Griffon Re: Hey you guys rmeember me? - 12/02/03 12:37 PM
haha i just read over old posts do a search on "Griffon" you guys were pretty stupid to flog me off i just joined other forums and am Admins of 4 now, i have CCIE CCNP and CCNA, still being try hard losers and pushing drugs eh??? haahahaha apart from that dude that said I would amount to something you guys are geeks.
Posted By: Ice Re: Hey you guys rmeember me? - 12/02/03 12:41 PM
what was the point of this post ????
If you dont like it get the hell out of hear and take your homosexual avatar with you.

Someone lock this please, before it turns into a flame fest.
Posted By: Griffon Re: Hey you guys rmeember me? - 12/02/03 01:27 PM
haahahahahahaha lc3 you were the newb coming up with me i remember you, haahahahaha newbs ur all nothing but hacker newbs
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Hey you guys rmeember me? - 12/02/03 02:45 PM
Yes Griff, I remember you; No I won't remove the ban that I just put on; Yes if you make a new account it will be banned as well.
Posted By: Shinobi Re: Hey you guys rmeember me? - 12/03/03 01:10 AM
I've been a member longer than him. Why was I left out of the drug pushing scheme?

P.S. All fear lord Gizmo and his banning.
Posted By: §intå× Re: Hey you guys rmeember me? - 12/03/03 03:07 AM
heh,

You waited all this time to come back and brag to us. Heh, you know you want to move up in UGN. Why else would you rember your login and pass. Why else would you come back to brag. You want to prove to us you are a cool member.

Heh, I still rember the "realy" gay avatar. Look man, wana hang out, that is cool. Just do not post crap. I think I was the one who told you you would amount to something after one of your posts. This crap dose not speak much for your knowledge. I will find the post I am refering to.

http://www.undergroundnews.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=3;t=000196;p=1

Here is one post I complimented you on. Please tone it down so I do not have to flame you. You are on our board. Show some respect and you will get some. Show no respect and you will lose existing friends.
Posted By: unreal Re: Hey you guys rmeember me? - 12/06/03 11:34 AM
Quote:
haha i just read over old posts do a search on "Griffon" you guys were pretty stupid to flog me off i just joined other forums and am Admins of 4 now
Tell me I'm cool, mommy!

Quote:
i have CCIE CCNP and CCNA
Ooh...I have acronyms of things I am too. Grow up.

Oh yeah. Closed.
© UGN Security Forum