UGN Security
Posted By: wizzy featured member - 09/04/02 12:48 AM
heh i just happened to notice the featured member at the time i looked was black beard,
/me lights a candle in rememberance anyway, featured member..just random member? how often does it change?
Posted By: Curse Re: featured member - 09/04/02 08:21 AM
Randomly *dun dun dun*
Posted By: Gremelin Re: featured member - 09/04/02 03:35 PM
once every hour, but theres a few bugs with the board, i'm looking for a new copy of the UBB to crack and play with to get all the [censored] worked out.

Curse, your icon of WillieD looks like this radio guy from Portland lol...
Posted By: Gremelin Re: featured member - 09/04/02 09:07 PM
I've been notifide that you all took my statment of "cracking" the ubb as warez...

UBB is under license on UGN, by "crack" I mean modify. The original copy doens't have "Quick Reply" "Poll Beautification" "News" "Statistics" "PM Inbox" etc etc etc.

UGN as always is ANTI Warez for the site, we do not support or condone warezing of software nor will we.

And for those talking behind my back, I sugguest that you ask questions instead of starting roumors.
Posted By: Moffesto Re: featured member - 09/04/02 11:03 PM
im not sure what UBB was, i thought it was like a univeral code like a option other than html.
Posted By: Cold Sunn Re: featured member - 09/04/02 11:39 PM
UBB.classicTM 6.3.0

It is the board that UGN uses. I think.
Posted By: Gremelin Re: featured member - 09/05/02 04:03 AM
::nod:: I'm looking for the liscencing information to upgrade to 6.3.1, but since i don't have the $90 a year to upgrade the board constantly we can legally have upgrades aquired since we own a license.
Posted By: Moffesto Re: featured member - 09/05/02 11:31 AM
is there a big difference in 6.3.0 and 6.3.1?
Posted By: Predator Re: featured member - 09/05/02 01:22 PM
You know what Moffesto, go to the developers site and read the changelog, than you'll know
Posted By: Gremelin Re: featured member - 09/05/02 04:22 PM
There is actually, they don't generally release an update unless something was fixed... may it be a few features or some security holes... I had a peek at 6.4 and I can't wait :x.
© UGN Security Forum