UGN Security
Posted By: Gremelin How was your Thanksgiving? - 11/28/03 12:23 PM
Out of curiosity, for those who celebrate it, how was your thanksgiving tonight?

Ours was nice, we went up to the racetrack to look at the light display that they had up and took some nice photos that I'll be putting on UGN Security sometime soon...

We also eventually ate dinnet at 8pm (Gotta love timed bake) smile .

How about you all?
Posted By: BackSlash Re: How was your Thanksgiving? - 11/28/03 12:55 PM
had our big meal for lunch, spent the evening driving around with a friend trying to find something to do. of course most everything is closed, so we ended up seeing timeline at the theater, and going home to eat leftovers.
Posted By: Ghost Re: How was your Thanksgiving? - 11/28/03 01:02 PM
mine was fine except for the crappy turkey. sat at the table talking to the family for 2hrs had coffee and pecan pie, and left at around 6:00. i thought it was enjoyable.
Posted By: Gremelin Re: How was your Thanksgiving? - 11/28/03 10:08 PM
Heh our turkey wasn't bad, butterball's are superior :x...

We drove around like BS but we found stuff to do, even stopped by Burnside Skate Park (play the tony hawk games)...
Posted By: fleshwound Re: How was your Thanksgiving? - 11/29/03 03:02 AM
i went to JC's grandparents in the afternoon. ate some yummy food there. apparently i was being a brat though. laugh

then we went to my house and ate our thanksgiving dinner with my parents and one of my sisters and her husband. it was nice. also super yummy food.

hung out for awhile, played track and field and track and field 2 on the nintendo.

then went back the JC's grandmas and played Uno with his family.

overall it was a fun day/night.
Posted By: Disgruntled Re: How was your Thanksgiving? - 11/29/03 04:17 AM
My family had a wonderful thanksgiving. I'm glad to here that everyone had a good time as well.
Posted By: unreal Re: How was your Thanksgiving? - 11/29/03 06:35 PM
I had a good turkey dinner, followed by an impromptu trip to a strip club with a few friends. Yes...a strip club on thanksgiving. Good times.
Posted By: Gremelin Re: How was your Thanksgiving? - 11/30/03 12:38 AM
IceMyst and I concur, you [censored], you should have brought us!
© UGN Security Forum