UGN Security
Posted By: §intå× Welcome to the resission - 09/02/05 02:50 AM
Well gas pricees have hit as high as 5.85 in places on the east coast. The teamsters are talking about a strike in the 2 weeks future due to lack of profits from high gas prices. Electric is rising due to de-regulation of the power grid. Realestate is through the roof, and everybody has thier F550's and SUVs

Are you ready for the resession? Here real soon Semi's/18 wheelers will refuse to deliver goods. Now some are not union, so the goods will get to the store. Just not as many. This will drive product cost up. Next up the utility trucks driving in and around your community will pay just as much as you and I. Look forward to higher utility bills.

Lets not forget all the intrest only loans out there on Houses. The fed is talking about raising intrest rates still. And the war in Iraq rages on. Traditionally a war is good for econmy. Buuttt it seems only a few contractors are supporting our troops this go around. With gas prices up, Christmass should be a bit slower are the store. Christmass is counted on for economy recorery in past years.

Ladies and gentle men, prepare to be [censored].
Posted By: Infinite Re: Welcome to the resission - 09/02/05 04:28 AM
I live in an oil rich province. We are currently experiencing the highest rate of growth in history. New hosing starts are through the roof.

Enjoy your recession <--correct spelling

I think I took my [censored] pills tosday laugh
Posted By: Girlie Re: Welcome to the resission - 09/02/05 05:05 AM
/me raises hand

...I am one of the SUV owners

/me bends over and prepares to take it up the [censored]
Posted By: Infinite Re: Welcome to the resission - 09/02/05 06:53 AM
I friggin hate SUV's and their owners. Bloddy things ahould be outlawed frown
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Welcome to the resission - 09/02/05 07:13 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by �int��:
Christmass is counted on for economy recorery in past years.
Why not, it's how Myer and Frank went out of business smirk
Posted By: IceMyst Re: Welcome to the resission - 09/02/05 08:06 AM
and to think the government has been saying there's less homeless... say hello to more of them...
© UGN Security Forum