UGN Security
Posted By: Infinite Loon Me Up! - 11/05/05 08:39 PM
Yes yes, another one of these...

http://rumandmonkey.com/widgets/tests/lunatics/

You are Gaius Caesar Germanicus - better known as Caligula!

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Loon Me Up! - 11/05/05 09:08 PM
You are Gaius Caesar Germanicus - better known as Caligula!

Third Emperor of Rome and ruler of one of the most powerful empires of all time, your common name means "little boots". Although you only reigned for four years, brief even by Roman standards, you still managed to garner a reputation as a cruel, extravagant and downright insane despot. Your father died in suspicious circumstances, you were not the intended heir, and one of your first acts as Emperor was to force the suicide of your father-in-law. Your sister Drusilla died that same year; faced with allegations that your relationship with her had been incestuous, you responded, bafflingly, by declaring her a god.

You revived a number of unpopular traditions, including auctions of properties left over from public shows. When a senator fell asleep at one such auction, you took each of his nods as bids, selling him 13 gladiators for a vast sum. You attempted to have your horse, Incitatus, made into a consul and hence one of the most powerful figures in Rome. It was granted a marble stable with jewels and a staff of servants. At one point you forced your comrade Macro to kill himself - in much the same vein as your father-in-law - accusing him of being his wife's pimp. You, of course, were having an affair with said wife at the time.

Things went from bad to worse. When supplies of condemned men ran short in the circus, you had innocent spectators dragged into the arena with the lions to fill their place. You claimed mastery of the sea by walking across a three-mile bridge of boats in the Bay of Naples; kissed the necks of your lovers, whispering sweet nothings like "This lovely neck will be chopped as soon as I say so,"; dallied with your sister's lover and made her pull her unborn child out of her womb prematurely. Towards the end of your reign, you had a golden statue of yourself made and dressed each day in the same clothes you yourself wore. When you eventually died, the terrified people of Rome refused to believe that such a cruel reign could ever end, and believed you to be alive for years afterwards.

[Linked Image]
Inf, we're twins! lol...
Posted By: Infinite Re: Loon Me Up! - 11/05/05 09:17 PM
WEWT!
Posted By: pergesu Re: Loon Me Up! - 11/06/05 01:59 AM
triplets frown
Posted By: Infinite Re: Loon Me Up! - 11/06/05 02:46 AM
I think this thing is fixed...
Posted By: Artic Warrior Re: Loon Me Up! - 11/06/05 04:19 AM
You are Pope Stephen VII ... or possibly VI!

Made Bishop of Agagni by Pope Formosus, you became Pope yourself in 896 by putting your immediate predecessor, Boniface VI, to death. Your reign lasted all of fourteen months. However, you firmly assured your place in history by putting the rotting corpse of the aforementioned Formosus on trial in the splendidly named Synod Horrenda. Naturally, Formosus was clad in full papal vestments. Having dug up the stinking remains once already, you proceeded to have them found guilty, reburied, re-exhumed, relieved of the three fingers of the right hand used in consecrations and finally thrown into the Tiber. All ordinations performed by the luckless Formosus were annulled. After this delightful display of gratitude, you were promptly strangled, paving the way for an increasingly short-lived series of successors and the reinstatement, dereinstatement and rereinstatement of Formosus' Papal deeds.

LMAO. I love this guy!
Posted By: IceMyst Re: Loon Me Up! - 11/06/05 04:41 AM
You are Nicola Tesla, inventor of the Tesla Coil!

[Linked Image]

I rule you all!!!
Posted By: KillHour Re: Loon Me Up! - 11/06/05 06:37 PM
[Linked Image]

...This brought on another bout of sickness, which surgeons countered by drilling holes in your skull. The following months saw you suffer an exorcism, beg your friends to kill you, go into hyperactive fits of gaiety, run through your rooms to the point of exhaustion, hide from imaginary assassins, claim your name was Georges, deny that you were King and fail to recognise your family. You smashed furniture and wet yourself at regular intervals. Passing briefly into erratic genius, you believed yourself to be made of glass and demanded iron rods in your attire to prevent you breaking.

I'll spare you the rest of my horrible life smirk
Posted By: Artic Warrior Re: Loon Me Up! - 11/07/05 08:26 AM
This test was fun. You guys should have posted what made your lunatics so loony. I like reading them.
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Loon Me Up! - 11/07/05 08:14 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Artic Warrior:
This test was fun. You guys should have posted what made your lunatics so loony. I like reading them.
I updated mine for the full description
Posted By: IceMyst Re: Loon Me Up! - 11/08/05 08:02 AM
mine was a page long. what made my guy loony was the fact that he was this total guiness like beyond einstin and he invented things that would have benifieted humanity but he didnt write any of it down and what he did write down we've been having trouble decifering...
Posted By: Artic Warrior Re: Loon Me Up! - 11/08/05 03:28 PM
That doesnt sound like you IceMyst. Your always one to make sure you reply what your views, though usually I have trouble understanding what the hell your on about. wink
Posted By: IceMyst Re: Loon Me Up! - 11/08/05 07:17 PM
yes i say my views but never my idea's and when i do have written down good luck trying to read thru my chicken scratch :p
© UGN Security Forum