UGN Security
Posted By: Gremelin Your Soul - 04/21/02 07:54 AM
Pick from the list...

I'll give you 3 years more life for your soul at death.

I'll give you the ability to attract lots more women If I get your soul when your done.

I'll grant you a larger [censored] for your soul at the end of your life.

I'll give your [censored] a tighter pussy at some point in her life if I can have your soul at the end of your life.

If you would like to donate your soul to UGN, please reply.
Posted By: Infinite Re: Your Soul - 04/21/02 03:16 PM
Your gonna have to offer me something a little better than those if you want my soul.

sum
Posted By: Defcon Re: Your Soul - 04/21/02 04:29 PM
Yeah, I want a Mech Army and a Futuristic Space Craft to fight the Post Apocalypic world with the power of Spirit and Rhythm.
Posted By: psychogen Re: Your Soul - 04/21/02 05:11 PM
hmmm a silicon graphics irix machine would be what i want for my soul (sorry machine no erhmm server farm)

they have to have atleast 8 gigs of ram each and 300gig storage of which a 160gig is external storage, plus 8ghz, a sony 64 inch tv/comp flat touch screen!

ohh would it be to much to have voice activation?
face identification logon?

ohh yeah include a tight pussy(obviously with the rest of the body)

do we have a deal?
Posted By: Defcon Re: Your Soul - 04/21/02 05:51 PM
on second thought how about a hardcore Virus to **** up Psychogens dream rig laugh
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Your Soul - 04/21/02 11:42 PM
lol, def, deal lol.....
Posted By: hKzKnight Re: Your Soul - 04/22/02 12:46 AM
****! That's some good deals. However I don't have a soul. Stupid me, I sold it on ebay for $200... That was the last bid before ran out of time... STUPID STUPID STUPID!
Posted By: Curse Re: Your Soul - 04/22/02 01:25 AM
What name do I put on the form to sign over possession of my soul?
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Your Soul - 04/22/02 01:28 AM
you write your first & last name in your blood, then mail it to my po box...
Posted By: unreal Re: Your Soul - 04/22/02 05:54 AM
k, I sent in Form 153.32-B. What now?
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Your Soul - 04/22/02 11:38 PM
::chuckles:: ::taunts unreal with his soul:: ::throws unreals soul in the back of my truck:: ::hands unreal a [censored] pump::
Posted By: AK Re: Your Soul - 04/23/02 04:41 AM
selling your soul on ebay? ****, now thats an idea right there. you could make a little certificate or something saying "I blah blah give full posession of my soul to blah blah..."
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Your Soul - 04/23/02 06:40 AM
ebay charges though, the commy bastards..
Posted By: KkamaKkazi Re: Your Soul - 04/23/02 01:52 PM
OK I dont I want 2 a track women......IM NOT A LESBO!! And I dont have a C()C|<.....so you c(_)nt make it bigger...and my b!+<h is a min pin so I dont think her p(_)55y can get much tie ter.
I dont think I am the only female in this place either......the own lee thing in there that can ap lie two me is the 3 years more life......And that is not enough 2 choose from..... :p
Oh and bye the weigh....what is up with the nasty vulgar words?
Posted By: PolPot Re: Your Soul - 04/23/02 02:04 PM
If I were you I'd sell my soul for better spelling and grammar...lol. I seriously hope you don't type like that all time, it took me a very long time to read, but that could also be due to the lack of sleep, anyways, spelling and grammar. Remember that next time you try selling your soul :p
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Your Soul - 04/23/02 06:52 PM
l33t speach will get you no where. Please refrain from it. This whole post is a joke, but i don't like to see "3y3 4r3 4 31337 n|nj4h, 3y3 c4n sp34k |n 31337 sp34ch" its kinda annoying.
Posted By: KkamaKkazi Re: Your Soul - 04/23/02 09:08 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA......Well I am glad I got your attention.....And No I don't type like that all the time either....I only do that to make a statement.....
()---}}}}}}}----- ( x ! )
Posted By: psychogen Re: Your Soul - 04/23/02 10:21 PM
well id like to see someone come up with a virus for irix smile

smack my [censored]!

muaha kama chixor what about u send us some details about ur appearance (coughs scene ******)

no offence! prove me wrong!
Posted By: KkamaKkazi Re: Your Soul - 04/23/02 10:56 PM
eeeeeeewwwwwwwwwww.........

If you want to know what I look like.....
Im a fat ugly [censored].....bow wow arf arf.

Oh and by the way.I just gave you all a hint at one of my chat names....some where...out there.....uh oh.......
Posted By: Curse Re: Your Soul - 04/24/02 01:37 AM
Hey Neo, come here, I need some of your blood...
© UGN Security Forum