UGN Security
Posted By: Gremelin Moron's at their best... - 06/04/03 07:27 PM
Lol, evidently everyone who reads the kbase thinks I wrote everything lol... For example:

Quote:
=========================================
Name: You\'re all pathetic
Email: [email protected]

I read your moronic article on how to hack into McDonald's system and trash it. It's scum like you pathetic drooling immature morons that make this world suck. If you ever come to McDonalds, I will spit in your food. I am getting together all my friends that are CS and IS majors to come together and trash YOUR site. Jerks. Let's see how you like it when the tables are turned. GET A LIFE. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA how immature and STUPID can you get?

Message sent by 64.81.96.189
My note is this, to the [censored] dipshit who decides to email me, at least use common sence and possibly even use a proxy. Yes, come trash my site, I'd like to see you do it.

Individuals like yourself amuse me to no end, how about this, go get a life and a REAL job! Then :gasp: move out of your mothers basement!
Posted By: $500,000 Bentley Re: Moron's at their best... - 06/04/03 10:14 PM
its worse when you offend them about some pointless bullshit and they threaten to send you a virus
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Moron's at their best... - 06/05/03 04:36 AM
I'm waitin to see if he goes to that extreme actually lol...
Posted By: dashocker Re: Moron's at their best... - 06/06/03 05:21 PM
You were threatened by someone who works at McDonald's. O' the tireless and thankless job of a UGN Admin...we salute you.
Posted By: Cold Sunn Re: Moron's at their best... - 06/06/03 08:32 PM
lol Giz don't you live with your parents? That guy is great, man, I hope he posts on the board asking how to hack ugn.
Posted By: pergesu Re: Moron's at their best... - 06/06/03 09:14 PM
Giz pays for the house though
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Moron's at their best... - 06/07/03 06:13 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Cold Sunn:
lol Giz don't you live with your parents? That guy is great, man, I hope he posts on the board asking how to hack ugn.
Funny, last I checked I lived in Beaverton; funny how my mom lives in Milwaukie and it's about 20 miles away... It's called using an address to get mail.

Quote:
Originally posted by pergesu:
Giz pays for the house though
And yes, I do pay for parts of the house, I get it when she croaks anyway, may as well help with the mortgage when I can...
© UGN Security Forum