UGN Security
Posted By: Moffesto creating music - 11/10/02 08:14 AM
anyone blink182 fans? welp, i wrote lyrics about a girl i liked off the tune of blinks song "stay together for the kids".

tell me what you think...

verse1:
she disappeared one day
i was hopeing to get laid
she left me there, a lonely boy
what was I to say?

verse2:
she used me for a while
I just didn't care to know how
I loved her truely, then she screwed me
and im still pissed off

chorus:
so have a nice day
Hope you enjoyed those times
you really [censored] with my brain
after that night
i wanted to end my life,
please stay out of sight
just go away

verse3:
she wanted to get with my buds
it really made me nuts.
I wanted her happy while I felt crappy
It made no sense at all.

verse4:
She teased me everyday,
she must have thought i was gay
she made me nervous, she was gorgous
She was one hot babe.

chorus:
so have a nice day
after that night
i wanted to end my life,
please stay out of sight
just go away

me and a group of friends are going to actually make a song out of some of these lyrics once we make a original tune.
Posted By: black^Pimp Re: creating music - 11/10/02 10:38 AM
hey Moff this looks good... but listen, i'm a songwritter, i wrotte a lots of songs till now. So if you want any [censored] good lyrics just let me know and i'll send you some then you choose if you like em. Unpublished lyrivs of course.

bp
Posted By: fleshwound Re: creating music - 11/10/02 10:48 AM
ahhhh... i've heard this story so many times. the girl that [censored] with the guy's head and totally [censored] him over. it sucks.. i know. just remember, not all of us girls are evil bitches. most are, but not all. oh- and when you finally find a nice one, don't totally [censored] her and her family over. it's not a nice thing to do. especially when you know the person for 6 years and then end up acting like a total [censored] [censored]. errr.. sorry. guess my own [censored] up relationship kinda came into the story there. smile

fleshy
Posted By: black^Pimp Re: creating music - 11/10/02 10:53 AM
maybe it did but you're right fleshy, that's how it always goes, just as you said. Girls are pretty bitchy when they find out that a guy loves em, they enjoy [censored] around with boys, but you know what, good for them cause since some guys are such a weakers that can't even handle a girl then they really deserve that. LADIES TURN...

c'mon boys, show em what you've got !!

bp
Posted By: Gremelin Re: creating music - 11/10/02 01:16 PM
I wub yew fleshy!
Posted By: Moffesto Re: creating music - 11/10/02 05:47 PM
hey black^pimp dude... send all the lyrics you want or have, i really want to adjust and work on some songs.
Posted By: Deviation187 Re: creating music - 11/10/02 09:48 PM
hey moff! havent talked to you in a while, frown
Posted By: BackSlash Re: creating music - 11/10/02 10:11 PM
i like the song moffesto, you should try recording it as is, and let us hear it
Posted By: fleshwound Re: creating music - 11/11/02 01:18 AM
awwww.. i love you too gizmo! laugh
Posted By: Mornse Re: creating music - 11/11/02 04:31 AM
Umm, in my opinion those are pretty immature lyrics. "I was hoping to get laid", if that's all, then you didn't really love her like you say later on. "She must have thought I was gay." How does that figure? If she [censored] with your brain, she obviously knew you liked her, therefore not gay because you like a girl. "She was one hot babe." Now there's a good reason to love a girl. Sorry if that was mean, but I'm sure you could do a better job of writing lyrics. Also, trading lyrics? That makes a song fake because you aren't saying how you feel, you're saying how someone else feels. A song is supposed to be about your feelings, so write your own lyrics.
Posted By: Curse Re: creating music - 11/11/02 07:06 AM
lol, Mornse, he wrote it from a Blink 182 song, what do you expect?
Posted By: Gremelin Re: creating music - 11/11/02 03:49 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by fleshwound:
awwww.. i love you too gizmo! laugh
heheh... woot...

Quote:
Originally posted by Curse:
HAHA agreed...
Posted By: Moffesto Re: creating music - 11/11/02 11:16 PM
lol, mornse... my first draft of my very first song.. i couldnt think of anything else at the moment.

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Curse:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blink is great... tho alot of their lyrics arent great.

Thats the kind of music im trying to make ... the whole "punk rock" fun idea.

Im currently working on a fast pace song that makes fun of smokers and tobacco and all that [censored]. It will prolly sound alot like blinks "blow job" song, or queens of the stone age "fell good hit of the summer"

Benzene, ammonia, Acetone, Tar...
Might as well inhale exhaust from your car.

Thats what im working with.. black pimp.. email me at [email protected] w/ lyric ideas. and mornse... you can help revise if u'd like as well. All the lyrics dont have to make sense but i do wanna change that gay part, lol.
Posted By: fleshwound Re: creating music - 11/11/02 11:35 PM
hrmm.. why make fun of smokers?? dammit.. i smoke! and ya know.. it's a proven fact that people with depression are more likely to smoke. all us depressed people are just self medicating with tobacco. but hell.. it works better than taking [censored] pills... although i still have to take 4 pills every day for the rest of my life.
Posted By: Moffesto Re: creating music - 11/11/02 11:51 PM
i was depressed for a long time... it was actually over the chick i wrote that first song about. lol. I didnt do pills when i was depressed, i did em before and after. Smoking is horrible.

http://www.quit-smoking-stop.com/harmful-chemicals-in-cigarettes.html

great website about it. where im picking out alot of lyrics.
Posted By: ohfuk Re: creating music - 11/11/02 11:56 PM
i took a puff once... it tasted good. i wanted more but i really dont wannt get adicted. and smokings not that bad, it helps you lose weight!
Posted By: Moffesto Re: creating music - 11/12/02 12:03 AM
im titling the song "Carcinogen"

Tobacco smoke contains over 4,000 different chemicals. At least 43 are known carcinogens (cause cancer in humans).

id say it is purdy bad. Speed makes u lose weight to, so does heroin etc. and that [censored] is just as addictive... so y not do it? its all poision and ppl poision your mind to make u think its not bad for you but they lie cuz they want your money.

is it because it releaves stress and relaxes you? so does jerking off... y not do that in between classes and let ppl breath in the bathroom.
Posted By: Moffesto Re: creating music - 11/12/02 03:44 AM
edited:

Benzene< Ammonia, Acetone, Tar...
Its just like inhaling exhaust from a car

Look at you, holding that cancer stick
you [censored] smell, you make me sick.

I shouldn't cry when you die
Its not my problem whe your heart stops thumping

ITS YOUR GOD DAMN FAULT!

^ sounds to much like a poem, if anyone could help me create a short, funny song from this it would b great.

I edited my original song as well...

verse1:
she disappeared one day
i felt torn and strayed
she left me there, a lonely boy
what was I to say?

verse2:
she used me for a while
I just didn't care to know how
I loved her truely, then she screwed me
and im still pissed off

chorus:
so have a nice day
after that night
i wanted to end my life,
please stay out of sight
just go away

verse3:
she wanted to get with my buds
it really made me nuts.
I wanted her happy while I felt crappy
It made no sense at all.

verse4:
She teased me everyday,
she must have thought i was afraid
she made me nervous, she was gorgous
She was one hot babe.

chorus:
so have a nice day
after that night
i wanted to end my life,
please stay out of sight
just go away

just go away! just go away... go away..

sounds abit better. still awaiting more revisions to both.
Posted By: Curse Re: creating music - 11/12/02 06:40 AM
When I was suffering from severe depression a while back, I wrote alot songs, abused my depression medication, read alot about everything, and [censored]... But I never smoked anything. I have tried cigarettes in recent years, but I got nothing out of them, and I tried a cigar about a week ago, and I actually liked that(I now see why unreal does too)...
BTW Moffy, although I am not a Blink 182/pop-punk fan, I do think it is good that you are writing lyrics and stuff... Next step is to take up the guitar or keyboard...
Posted By: fleshwound Re: creating music - 11/12/02 08:38 AM
well dammit! i don't care if cigarettes contain 4000 chemicals.. [censored] it! i'm going to die anyway. plus.. it's one of the very few things in life that brings me enjoyment... why? i don't [censored] know... but it does! maybe because i can actually relax for about the 5 or 10 minutes it takes for me to smoke one. maybe it's because it actually does taste good. i smoke the menthols which are full of minty flavor!

and yeah... it is a great stress reliever. oh, plus one of the only reasons i'll leave the house is to go out and buy another pack. otherwise i have no desire to leave the house. pretty sad huh? yeah.. it sucks smile it's called agoraphobia.. and i have it! yay! ( for those of you who don't know.. it's when someone has the abnormal fear of open or public places.)
Posted By: Moffesto Re: creating music - 11/13/02 04:36 AM
heres another i began about another chick. I just thought of this but i dunno if i will actually make a song about it.

"toyed"

it started off goood like it should
it ended up bad, you made me mad
you said you had changed, but whos to blame.
and once more, i think your still a [censored] whore.
Posted By: Curse Re: creating music - 11/13/02 06:22 AM
Keep 'em coming Moff, you're on a roll...
Posted By: AlienTerror Re: creating music - 11/13/02 07:28 PM
my friend is allways talking about screwing like bongo trumms in someone ear=)
Posted By: Moffesto Re: creating music - 11/14/02 12:00 AM
i usually write down lyrics when ever they come to mind. some are good, some need worked with.

CURSE.... I WANT YOUR AVTAR SO BADLY

Quote:
BTW Moffy, although I am not a Blink 182/pop-punk fan, I do think it is good that you are writing lyrics and stuff... Next step is to take up the guitar or keyboard...
I've already begun learning bass, its very fun.
Posted By: ohfuk Re: creating music - 11/14/02 12:57 AM
yeah fleshy, i had a minty one...

and.....you know you and gizmo should hook up right? your both sound so good for each other....anyways, just a sugestion smile

and...i dont want curses avatar, i want the girls in it lol
Posted By: Gremelin Re: creating music - 11/14/02 02:10 AM
Custom avatars are available to purchase at UGN for $20 which goes towards donations.

Yeh, I think Flesh and I would make a jeet couple.

Oh, and I was bustin lyrics and [censored] out earlier... I own the www.livejournal.com community Poems, and all a song is is a poem with music...
© UGN Security Forum