UGN Security
Posted By: Cold Sunn 13 Jan 2003 - No School - 10/02/02 02:50 AM
My friends and I have decided, on 13 january 2003, we are not going to school. So join in on the fun, and spread the word. Imagine what might happen if only 1/8 the kids at your school showed up on a regular day. Yes, that is kinda far away, but we wanna get as many people in on this as we can. The teachers will realize we are in control of ourselves, not them.
Posted By: Crime Re: 13 Jan 2003 - No School - 10/02/02 03:01 AM
yeh, ok like this is gonna work
Posted By: Cold Sunn Re: 13 Jan 2003 - No School - 10/02/02 03:03 AM
That's the spirit crime, thanks for posting.
Posted By: sinetific Re: 13 Jan 2003 - No School - 10/02/02 04:12 AM
isnt that just like senior skip day?
Posted By: Gremelin Re: 13 Jan 2003 - No School - 10/02/02 04:49 AM
Just arrange a walkout, their more fun anyway.
Posted By: unreal Re: 13 Jan 2003 - No School - 10/02/02 06:41 AM
I can skip class at will. :x
Posted By: Cold Sunn Re: 13 Jan 2003 - No School - 10/02/02 08:11 PM
lol it is like senior skip day except it isn't just seniors.

A few people have been saying, "Do you really think this will work?" If they would just [censored] not go to school that day then it will. Everyone that would ever do this will take a day off from school eventually, so it might as well be organized. Someone that had heard about it asked my german teacher what would happen if it did happen, and she said it never would. She is cool, but it will be great to see her face if it does. All those kids with notes saying they were sick.
Posted By: BackSlash Re: 13 Jan 2003 - No School - 10/02/02 11:44 PM
our senior skip day requires that the seniors have a parent sign a permission slip... whats the hells the point? and cs, try giving out flyers at your school or something, a total of 20 ugn members across the nation skipping one day isn't gonna send much of a message
Posted By: Mornse Re: 13 Jan 2003 - No School - 10/02/02 11:54 PM
We had that at our school last, it was a "walkout to support our teachers", cause they were in negotiations and doing some strike shat, so we just used it as a skip day.
Posted By: ohfuk Re: 13 Jan 2003 - No School - 10/03/02 12:17 AM
dammit i posted a while ago and it diddnt post. so here it is again.

im all for it. ill spread the word! january 13 is a day to skip school and smoke up! im sure someone sugested that right? they didnt? o well im adding it. january 13 skip school and smoke some WEED! happy days!
Posted By: Cold Sunn Re: 13 Jan 2003 - No School - 10/03/02 01:30 AM
lol. do whatever, i just really want people to stop being such bitches and remember there is power in numbers. Whatever "punishments" they could think up, won't work unless you really care. "Apathy is freedom. Concerns are constraints"

BS was saying a walkout would be better to me on aim, but the thing is barely anyone at my school would do it. I tried to get a few of my friends to walk out of our english class, but only I did it. I am not a big rebel or bad [censored] or anything, but if I am the only one doing it, it won't work. These people are more likely to just stay home. It is a good idea, just it wouldn't work with these people.

If you don't think this is a stupidass idea, then spread the word to people at your school. Tell them to tell people. If they ask why 13 January? Ask them what holidays are before they are holidays, just another day. No one would remember most of those days if it weren't for the holiday, and I still don't remember those. I only remember my birthday because i need it for forms and stuff. I recently started sharpie-ing dates to my hand that i need to remember. I have to rewrite it everytime i get out of the shower though, but I don't forget them.

So basically, if you wish this would work, tell people about it. Then, on Monday 13 January, don't go to school.
Posted By: unreal Re: 13 Jan 2003 - No School - 10/03/02 07:11 AM
Oh my ph34r...on Mondays my first class isn't until 2pm. :x
Posted By: black^Pimp Re: 13 Jan 2003 - No School - 10/03/02 08:11 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Gizmo:
Just arrange a walkout, their more fun anyway.
well really here we can skip classes whenever we wont.. even seniors without premission or [censored]..

hey bwt.. gizmo said it well, but you can also organize a GAY PARADE

it'll be more funn
Posted By: BackSlash Re: 13 Jan 2003 - No School - 10/04/02 01:34 AM
a gay parade huh? they're really overrated, we usually just put on our spandex shorts and walk a mile while holding each others asses. then we choose a partner and go home. nothing out of the ordinary
Posted By: Le4rner Re: 13 Jan 2003 - No School - 10/04/02 08:48 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by BackSlash:
a gay parade huh? they're really overrated, we usually just put on our spandex shorts and walk a mile while holding each others asses. then we choose a partner and go home. nothing out of the ordinary
*blink* /me shakes head
© UGN Security Forum