UGN Security
Posted By: weeve Sleep - 06/30/04 01:39 AM
I've got to wonder, where, and what everyone here sleeps in. I sleep in a maroon fuzzy, soft as hell lazy boy or my futon that has a fleece sheet over it with a body pillow 5 support pillows, and a huge quilt(6'7-8). it has a crease in the bed because I mostly sleep in the same place:D Plus I hardly ever turn the mattress. at one end I have vitamins, and a drawing pad. I usually sleep nude. Sometimes with socks. sometimes with pajamas, I have blue ones, and rubber ducky ones. But mostly nude. once in a rare while I make my futon into a couch, and sleep on that. At friends I sleep on their couches, or the floor, I like floors do to camping. When hiking or camping I sleep on the ground on pine needles, on rock bed, with a sleeping back, and/or tent. I've mad my own shelters quite a few times, and helped with a few. I LOVE Hammicks. I liek to sleep on or next to women too;P who doesn't.

so what, and what do you sleep in? smile

if anyone happens to sleep in a coffin or a water chamber like in dare devil I'm gonna fear, and like stuff kthx.
Posted By: pergesu Re: Sleep - 06/30/04 04:47 AM
I sleep wherever Infinite's mom sleeps. Except we don't do much sleeping.
Posted By: Infinite Re: Sleep - 06/30/04 09:28 AM
And I'm usually sleepin in my queen size bed with a quilt that my mom made (she has her own quilting business) with sin's mom. Clock radio on one corner, and speakers on the top corners.

Last time I checked, sin was sleeping with perg's mom. the three of us have this deranged mom-swapping deal smirk
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Sleep - 06/30/04 10:10 AM
Send me a quilt! lol...

I either sleep in my Queen Sized firm mattress in my messy-as-hell room with my 5 pillow's or on my uncomfortable as [censored] couch next to my laptop with two blankets...
Posted By: IceMyst Re: Sleep - 06/30/04 12:13 PM
i sleep in the messy-as-hell room due to gizzy sleeping on the couch or i sleep in my co-workers bed with her while her fiancee works the graveyard shift wink
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Sleep - 06/30/04 12:27 PM
Yeh, my statement "don't do anything stupid" lol
Posted By: §intå× Re: Sleep - 06/30/04 08:01 PM
I sleep with pergesu's mom and Infinite's mom. But the quilts give me the creeps since my mom helped make them. So I prefer Pergesu's mom. She is so freaky. I mean Infinite your mom is cool too, but... Well you've been there, you know what I mean. Last I heard Infinite and Pergesu were tag teaming my mom on some quilt.
Posted By: IceMyst Re: Sleep - 07/01/04 01:13 AM
hey inf. ur sister says hi and wants to know if we can borrow a quilt.
Posted By: §intå× Re: Sleep - 07/01/04 01:19 AM
eek Thats how it starts... First its a quilt, then you lay on it to try it out. Next thing you know.. Its freaky time... eek
© UGN Security Forum