UGN Security
Posted By: stephendutton methadone - 10/30/03 10:46 PM
does anyone know how to purify oral methadone for injection as this route is less damaging to the liver and is not stored in the body for so long making withdrawel easier
Posted By: fleshwound Re: methadone - 10/31/03 01:46 AM
wtf? does anyone know how to create a stronger strain of the bubonic plague so that i may inject it straight into this [censored]'s brain killing him instantly? jesus....wtf
Posted By: stephendutton Re: methadone - 10/31/03 01:53 AM
good to see such a tolerant individual as fleshwound try looking beyond personal experience and understand that injecting though imotive could actualy help me to withdraw from long term methadone perscriptionwith much less pain
Posted By: fleshwound Re: methadone - 10/31/03 01:59 AM
blah
Posted By: fleshwound Re: methadone - 10/31/03 01:59 AM
cure for methadone addiction: it's called heroin
Posted By: stephendutton Re: methadone - 10/31/03 02:06 AM
anything worth saying and no more bad poetry please
Posted By: Asteos Re: methadone - 10/31/03 05:42 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by fleshwound:
wtf? does anyone know how to create a stronger strain of the bubonic plague so that i may inject it straight into this [censored]'s brain killing him instantly?
LMFAO

I didn't think our members were that harcore into drugs. stephendutton I can't help you out, and for that I'm not sorry. Methadone and heroin are dirty drugs.
Posted By: Ghost Re: methadone - 10/31/03 06:15 AM
wtf are you trying to get a fix faster? go to a [censored] rehab center, dont do more drugs. Both are gonna damage your liver.
Posted By: $500,000 Bentley Re: methadone - 10/31/03 06:25 AM
smoke weed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bleve me it gets u high and it aint dat bad, i mean, look at me wink
© UGN Security Forum