UGN Security
Posted By: Gremelin UGN Staff Meeting. - 01/07/03 03:32 PM
We are having plans to have our annual UGN Staff Meeting soon. I figured that since most of UGN is ran by the users that I would ask, what topics would you like to have discussed at the meeting?

Topics can include changes, feature requests, anything that you wish to see done. Feel free to stop by for the meeting, everyone will be welcome in the main channel.

It is being requested that the staff be in #staff on the IRC prior to and during the meeting. The meeting will be in #undergroundnews on irc.undergroundnews.com, all can feel free to use the Java IRC client which can be found linked off of the main page.

A date and time for the meeting has not yet been arranged, we feel that it'd be better to get ideas on what people would like to have discussed prior to setting the date.

Thank you all for your time,
Gizmo.
Posted By: sinetific Re: UGN Staff Meeting. - 01/17/03 03:22 AM
when is this meeting going to be? time n date would be nice.
Posted By: BackSlash Re: UGN Staff Meeting. - 01/17/03 03:23 AM
i think gizmo has been putting it off because of lack of topics to be discussed, but i agree, i'm ready for the meeting.
Posted By: Gremelin Re: UGN Staff Meeting. - 01/17/03 06:20 PM
When I hold a meeting I want it to last more than 5 minutes lol... I've been waiting on input, as I said last sunday I'll call a date/time this sunday.
Posted By: black^Pimp Re: UGN Staff Meeting. - 01/19/03 09:46 PM
i think that UGN Fund should take priority.. then some other topics but all these just to try to improve UGN and make it better and better...

bp
Posted By: Gremelin Re: UGN Staff Meeting. - 01/19/03 11:50 PM
The staff meeting will be schedualed for Sunday Feb 23rd, 2003 at 6:00PM PST (9:00PM EST, 5:00AM England).

Everyone please note that we're still accepting ideas, hence why we've set the date about a month off.
Posted By: Deviation187 Re: UGN Staff Meeting. - 01/20/03 12:00 AM
what happend to your "idea" :p

MrPhreaks: I had an idea for a new section of UGN
MrPhreaks: Con's... For like Hacker Conventions keke
MrPhreaks: I may make it a Conventions section
Posted By: Gremelin Re: UGN Staff Meeting. - 01/20/03 12:04 AM
well, because we haven't gotten the new site done yet, therefore no new sections yet :x...

Presant topics for the meeting:
New Design
New BBS
Gathering
News

and anything else people have to bring to the table.

The reason for the meeting is because its almost our year anneversery of me owning UGN, wanted to get a statistics review of things to come.
Posted By: black^Pimp Re: UGN Staff Meeting. - 01/22/03 07:51 PM
hey gizmo maybe this is a stupid question but i just got an idea..

Is there a possibility to make a Security Site or something like that, which would be as a Sister Site to UGN ?!?

You know... make UGN a network of sites too...
Posted By: Gremelin Re: UGN Staff Meeting. - 01/22/03 08:46 PM
lol it sort of is... how about you discuss [censored] with me in pm like a normal person..
Posted By: Gremelin Re: UGN Staff Meeting. - 01/22/03 10:33 PM
Just a clarification on the "new board" its an upgrade to UBB 6.4.0 from 6.3.0, mainly we'll have new features on the board.
Posted By: pergesu Re: UGN Staff Meeting. - 01/23/03 09:17 AM
Who the [censored] is dumb enough to think you'd be getting something other than UBB? frown
Posted By: Gremelin Re: UGN Staff Meeting. - 01/23/03 09:19 AM
Deviation lol, he messaged me on aim all "what bbs are you going with?" lol...
© UGN Security Forum