UGN Security
Posted By: unreal "Fast Paced Society" Poll - 01/29/03 10:06 AM
As a so-called sociological experiment, I'd like to know the ages of those who responded to �in_tax's post titled "Our fast paced society and its impact on us," found here:

http://www.undergroundnews.com/cgi-bin/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=18;t=000320

As a note, this is in no way a belittlement of �in_tax's post, or the opinions of those who responded. This data is solely for curiousity on my part.
Posted By: §intå× Re: "Fast Paced Society" Poll - 01/30/03 05:34 AM
should I vote?
Posted By: pergesu Re: "Fast Paced Society" Poll - 01/30/03 06:40 AM
yes
Posted By: Asteos Re: "Fast Paced Society" Poll - 02/01/03 12:57 AM
What is the point of this poll?
Posted By: unreal Re: "Fast Paced Society" Poll - 02/01/03 04:52 AM
To find the correlation, if any, between age and agreement/disagreement to �in_tax's post. Any other questions?
Posted By: fleshwound Re: "Fast Paced Society" Poll - 02/01/03 06:31 PM
i think age has a lot to do with stuff like this. but not only that, i think life experiences also come into play here. most people base their opinions on the things that they or the people they love have experienced. it may also have to do with how they were raised. like, what their parents believe etc.
Posted By: Cold Sunn Re: "Fast Paced Society" Poll - 02/02/03 02:12 AM
I didn't agree or disagree fully. Should I just not vote? Or should I lie so I can see the results? It was a good post though.
Posted By: SilentRage Re: "Fast Paced Society" Poll - 02/02/03 03:27 AM
fleshwound, as I told unreal earlier... and as the poll results show...

It doesn't matter about age. It depends on personality. If you are a worrier, or just like to focus on "issues", or just plain concerned in general, this is something that tends to remain with ya from childhood to adulthood. Learner is one such guy. He loves to find a cause. Something to make a stand on. To keep up with world events and have an opinion. That's not likely gonna change with age. Then there's other people who just don't give a damn. Passively they may enjoy discussing a topic like that, but it doesn't effect them emotionally.

So straight up, it's all about personality. And yes, of course personality can change. But it changes both ways for whatever reasons.
© UGN Security Forum