UGN Security
Posted By: hKzKnight Mothman Prophieces - 04/23/03 02:52 AM
Ok so I'm like a year off, I haven't seen it yet till tonight. A movie has not freaked me out since 5th grade, only resident evil games make me jump. Yet watching thise boring movie which isn't that good get to me... The whole idea of that it was based on true sitings and stories creeps me out. Feelings, thoughts, theories, French connection.. ? Sorry I'm bored over this break
Posted By: jonconley Re: Mothman Prophieces - 04/23/03 04:22 PM
Ditto for the Resident Evil comment. The first one, with that thing that crawled past the window and jumped down. Surprised the hell outta me. Silent hill did that too.

And Mothman Prophecies, I would agree on also. Not sure exactly why it was so weird. Maybe it was the fact it was a little freaky, but not so over the top and "hollywood-ized" that it wasn't believable anymore.
Posted By: hKzKnight Re: Mothman Prophieces - 04/23/03 05:53 PM
Well I think what made it weird is the whole thought that is was based off of "true" sitings. As people claim to have seen it. It's only freakier visiting their website. If you read some of the stories people tell and the pictures its like whoa. HAHA i went to sleep at 6 umm today. Oh and interms of resident evil... Resident Evil 1 was by far scarier then any of them. Thax JC
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Mothman Prophieces - 04/24/03 11:29 PM
I hated that movie... I got a kick out of TheRing though lol...
Posted By: Chem Re: Mothman Prophieces - 04/25/03 12:15 AM
yea, though this would have made it a lot scarier
[Linked Image]
Posted By: hKzKnight Re: Mothman Prophieces - 04/25/03 12:56 AM
Whats that chem lol
Posted By: Chem Re: Mothman Prophieces - 04/25/03 01:30 AM
WTF...
right click on the empty box and click "show image". I dont know why its doing that
Posted By: hKzKnight Re: Mothman Prophieces - 04/25/03 03:07 AM
lol
Posted By: Imperial Re: Mothman Prophieces - 05/01/03 12:49 AM
jesus the ring, I thought I was going to [censored] my pants...

and mothman was a good movie
Posted By: unreal Re: Mothman Prophieces - 05/01/03 05:48 AM
Bahahaha...I was skeered too. frown I couldn't sit in front of a blank TV screen for a week. smirk
Posted By: §intå× Re: Mothman Prophieces - 05/02/03 04:56 AM
I found myself watching it again and again. Have you seen Ringu? It is what the Ring is based off of. I have yet to see it.

Mothman is real? Umm that movie didn't realy bother me. *shrugs.*
Posted By: Ice Re: Mothman Prophieces - 05/02/03 02:29 PM
Ya i watched the ring the first day it came out in the theaters, the mavie (i think) was the scariest movie i have ever seen.

The fact that Mothman was based on a true story makes the movie a little more scarier.

Both were good movies, I like the movie based on Steven Kings novel about the crazy clown, I think it was called IT (or something like that)
Posted By: hKzKnight Re: Mothman Prophieces - 05/03/03 02:36 AM
Yup thats why Mothman freaked me a bit lol.
Posted By: Cold Sunn Re: Mothman Prophieces - 05/03/03 11:05 PM
My friend watched it, then he started looking around on the internet about it. Now, he thinks the mothman is real. Just like the blair witch is real. I haven't seen The Ring of Mothman Prophecies but MP looks good, from the tiny bit i have seen and the previews for it way back. I just watched Trainspotting- totally unrelated but that movie was great.
© UGN Security Forum