UGN Security
Posted By: Gremelin UNDERGROUND Voice Chat - 06/14/02 01:07 AM
I am looking for a coder who could code a Voice Applet for me, it should be completed in Java for the greatest compatability options with servers, and have an admin function to "boot" users.

It should also have a "Login" option so that one can login. I would like to have it not allow more than one user to speak at a time.

The other details i leave to you.

I will reward whomever can help me with this since I believe it could come to a very popular section of our site. Your reward would be anything from a UGN Email to a UGN Mug.
Posted By: Curse Re: UNDERGROUND Voice Chat - 06/14/02 01:23 AM
A mug for all my hours of hard labor? w00t, I'll get right on it, btw which language is Java again?
Posted By: Le4rner Re: UNDERGROUND Voice Chat - 06/14/02 02:22 AM
I will slate it in prodesign. I desier no re-ward but if we do it we will also make the program available to the general public. is that cool.
Posted By: Gremelin Re: UNDERGROUND Voice Chat - 06/14/02 03:00 AM
sounds cool, i'll have it open for everyone to use, but it HAS to have admin functions so that we can throw people off, and capable of banning by ip...

i may make it like a Members Only thing, or have like 2 diff applets one for members and another for kiddies heh...

We used to use Hearme.com but they went under, so all their [censored] no work frown
© UGN Security Forum