UGN Security
Posted By: SilentRage I just wanted an official announcement... - 04/08/03 03:23 PM
I'm now an administrator! Fear! Once upon a time your own Rage was klined from the IRC server and banned from the board. Now, I'm frickin HOSTING the IRC... and an administrator of the website. Who'd've thought?
Good job Rage. If anyone around here deserves it, it is you.

Infinite
congratulations...
/me cries and hugs SR, "you have just grown up so fast." frown
the board, not site... yet anyway... how about tellin them the reasoning... cas i have better things to do :p ...
oops, did I say website? meant board. The reason? Cause I'm a loser who is active all the time and have no life of my own. Course, Gizmo didn't say it like that, but you got the picture. :p
/me gives a W00t! to SR. Man, someone should make a game where you get W00t!'s instead of rings or coins.
It was mainly because I'm job hunting, plus getting married, so I don't have the time lately to do much, and since there's no Curse, we need a co admin... You and unreal were neck and neck...
yay for SR! /me hugs, kisses and places the crown on his head. now..do your winners walk
There she is, Hack@ngel...
heh,

/me admin looks at my own admin rights
/me wonders why I never made a post about it
/me shrugs

Congrads SR
SHH! you're hiding behind your "UGN Supporter" no one is supposed to know that you're an admin!
concrats SR smile
/me laughs at everyone who has his or her nose up SR's [censored]
hey now, don't diss them. Especially not predator, since he rarely posts as it is. smile Thanks everybody! :p
Posted By: Chem Re: I just wanted an official announcement... - 04/11/03 01:05 PM
Hey SR, 45 posts till you become a UGN Guru,
Heh, user titles don't effect Admin's, Moderators, or Global Mod's... They show up in their profile in the database, but under it it states "Administrator" or their title...
oh my freakin goodness. I'm still second place in post count and I've almost got 1000 posts? Gizmo has over 2000? The last time I looked I only had about 700+ posts.
© UGN Security Forum