UGN Security
Posted By: §intå× The sadest day of my life is today - 03/05/04 11:35 AM
Today, I found out I lost a child. My wife and I were expecting a new baby around the house and we found out today it has no heart beat. Those of you who know me know I would never joke about such a thing.

My wife knows I spend much time in here with you guys. It has not hurt me as much as it has her since she actualy has carried it. I however did breake down and cry upon hearing the worst news of my life.

If you care to send your condolences you may do so.

Le4rner|no_spam|@hotmail.com

Just remove the "|no_spam|"

I will forward all non virus emails to her as some of you I am sure will take this as a joke and be [censored] holes.

If I am not around for a bit, I am with her trying to keep her going. Once again, I would NEVER joke about my children.
Posted By: Gremelin Re: The sadest day of my life is today - 03/05/04 12:56 PM
Ouch; I'm sorry Learner, if I remembered your phone # i'd give you a call. I know how you feel though but I don't really want to get into it. I hope you both the best.
Posted By: fleshwound Re: The sadest day of my life is today - 03/06/04 02:11 AM
i'm so sorry learner. i've never had any experiences like that so i can't begin to imagine your sadness. just know i'm sorry for you, your wife and your child.
© UGN Security Forum