UGN Security
Posted By: Gremelin Earn $ for 5 minutes of your time... - 04/19/03 01:32 AM
Well, I've been asked by a few people about free "Survay" sites. On these sites you basically get $5 or for a standard survay, or up to $100 for a "Tech" survay.

These all take generally 5 minutes or so, their not too lengthy, and their every month or so.

To sign up (use UGN as a referrer) with number: 283047 at: http://www.goZing.com/survey/signup.asp?ref=283047

I've personally used them for about a year now, i've filled out 7 survay's and gotten $5 on average per survay.
Posted By: Stealth Re: Earn $ for 5 minutes of your time... - 04/25/03 06:02 PM
the link don't work....maybe temporary
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Earn $ for 5 minutes of your time... - 04/26/03 05:28 AM
it works fine!
Posted By: hKzKnight Re: Earn $ for 5 minutes of your time... - 04/26/03 06:38 AM
Hmm really? I know survey [censored] that just says that.
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Earn $ for 5 minutes of your time... - 04/26/03 06:06 PM
Lol... I've been using them forever now, I've gotten a few checks for me filling stuff out, i've qualifide for all of the servay's i've been presented with too...
Posted By: hKzKnight Re: Earn $ for 5 minutes of your time... - 04/27/03 05:20 AM
Hmm its an idea one of these days.. Make a few $ here and there so can afford pizza. lol
hmm, i tried it... and I didnt qualify, next time ima give them some other age like 70 or something :-\ cuz they said it was cuz of the location and age that I put. (21) wink yeah... but now i try to go and take another one and its saying its unavailable.. grr i guess all i can do is wait, i have nothing better to do.
Posted By: black^Pimp Re: Earn $ for 5 minutes of your time... - 04/27/03 05:03 PM
hmm interesting, i never used them coz i thought they're fake lol !!
Posted By: hKzKnight Re: Earn $ for 5 minutes of your time... - 04/29/03 06:41 PM
LOL, I thought the same.
© UGN Security Forum