UGN Security
Posted By: Infinite Your Desk - 08/17/03 05:01 AM
I figured I'd start a thread where we can post some pics of where we are whiler we're at UGN. That and I wanna see what kind of hardware you guys got lying around :p

Go here to see mine.

I would have posted it in the thread but there is a limit of 8 pics per post, and I made a collage of 9 pics for my desk frown

Infinite
Posted By: visage Re: Your Desk - 08/17/03 05:42 AM
Infinite, I was looking through your "/pics" dir...why do you have a picture of your balls there? I mean...as sexy a pair as they are...
Posted By: Infinite Re: Your Desk - 08/17/03 06:20 AM
Ask me in a pm if you are that interested, don't mess up my thread damnit!
Posted By: Chem Re: Your Desk - 08/17/03 07:05 AM
I'm buying a new computer within a few weeks,
[Linked Image]
That thing next to the right speaker that looks like a really small mini-fridge, is in fact a really tiny mini-fridge.
Not a cooler or anything, but a full fledged fridge.
Posted By: hKzKnight Re: Your Desk - 08/17/03 01:19 PM
My basement haha I had a pic up for a few hrs but um the website kinda [censored] me over now. But I have a lan of 8 comps in my basement.
Posted By: Scalli0n Re: Your Desk - 08/18/03 04:23 AM
[link edited by unreal] is mine.

EDIT: Don't be a dipshit. Any more of this and you'll lose your priviledge to post on this board.
Posted By: sinetific Re: Your Desk - 08/18/03 07:25 AM
http://68.83.193.8/photos/

Here is some pics of my setup from about 8 months ago it's a bit different now.
Posted By: Cold Sunn Re: Your Desk - 08/18/03 09:40 AM
I always thought Scally was kind of a [censored]. That kinda makes me wonder what he posted though, cause, if it was a [censored] then this would be quite a funny coincidence. I am laughing at just the thought alone...hahahaha...oh man.

[Edit by SilentRage, you dumbass, talk to me later]

My desk is a dresser with my computer sitting on the floor next to it and my speakers sitting on the desk, balanced on top of a chair, and the 4th sitting in a hat hanging on a closet door knob. It may be a ghetto setup but 4.1 is nice.
Posted By: UndeadBob Re: Your Desk - 08/18/03 09:03 PM
here are mine for those interested..
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Your Desk - 08/19/03 06:06 PM
I have no desk! my computer is on the floor! of coarse it is a laptop, and i do sleep on a mat on the floor to the right of my sterio... so ghetto, so very ghetto...
© UGN Security Forum