UGN Security
Posted By: Moffesto HAPPY HALLOWEEN - 11/02/02 06:09 AM
I can't believe i havent seen a post about halloween... what all ya guys do?

My original plan was to go trick or treating for the free candy.... yet my friend came up with a better idea and we went to the store and bought supplies and made drano bombs and set them off all night to scare everyone. It was fun.
Posted By: ohfuk Re: HAPPY HALLOWEEN - 11/02/02 09:09 PM
holy [censored], so did i. i did other [censored] too. i only set off one drano bomb but i set off a huge string of fire crackers with like 400 on it or something, i spray painted the outline of a body in the street(sorta like when foresics gt a chalk outline of a body), its still there, no ones cleaned it up yet. and best off all, i walked around breathing fire with rubbing alcohol. yes i know its poisinous. no i didnt drink it. i found some people having a party and a couple were handing out candy. i gave them a preaty good show breathing fire, they dumped their candy bowl in my backpack. i was gonna throw pumpkins off of safeway but i discovered im too lazy to carry them that far. good times. and last night i got high...good times
Posted By: BackSlash Re: HAPPY HALLOWEEN - 11/03/02 03:49 AM
i went trick or treating, but some lil girl attacked me and ate my candy, and ripped my mask off. humiliating
Posted By: Curse Re: HAPPY HALLOWEEN - 11/04/02 09:46 AM
Hmm... I went and did stupid [censored] with my friends... We umm, drove around some neighborhoods blasting "devil" music as Reverand Falwel would put it, and I was hanging out the window making fun of teenagers. Then we went to a couple of houses with some lawn signs we were using as bags...
Posted By: unreal Re: HAPPY HALLOWEEN - 11/04/02 07:17 PM
Umm...I pretty much just drank. lol
Posted By: CryptoKnight Re: HAPPY HALLOWEEN - 11/04/02 08:48 PM
same here unreal. i think we are the UGN drunks laugh
went to a party with lots of hot bitches in kinky, naughty costumes
Posted By: HighLander Re: HAPPY HALLOWEEN - 11/04/02 09:15 PM
I remember going to the bar on Halloween then remember going to work this morning........Strange
© UGN Security Forum