UGN Security
Posted By: weeve Fuckin Silicon. - 02/25/04 11:11 PM
[censored] around with something caslled LogonUI & Boot Randomizer to Edit Boot screens, and logon screens in xp. Adding about 10 backgrounds/3 themes along with that. Also I'm trying to find some way to mod the start menu icon, and taskbar/systray without going into the registry or using hex. That'd take to long, and be annoying. Esp when I'm going to be using windows less till I get everything evened out in life. Pisses me off that I have to clean so much [censored] off of this pos. I go from a 1992 pc to a 1993 laptop to a 1996 pc I built, then a 1997 pc I built, then a 1997 laptop to a 2002 laptop that died, to a 1997 laptop that sucks more then the other 97 compaq one I had. Figures, it's gateway.

Pretty much all of them died, burnt up, or combusted. The 95 pc had an industrial burn-out, the 97 laptop had a coupler detachment(gave that to a friend), then the 97 pc I built went to a friend to. [censored] bad luck with cheap, and built pc's. Because I'm not a person with a bunch of money. I just budget my [censored] to a T, and try to figure out what I wanna be/do in life. As if life wasn't enough of a [censored] with everything else, I get pc/laptops dieing, and random odd malfunctions of hardware/software that by all definition is not suppose to happen. But I do have wireless. Mobility, and a ipaq 4150 that's about the same as my 97 laptop here, and it's from the end 2003. Heh Windows ce is pwn. Liek I guess that's about all, wish the components manufacturers out there would stop dicking around.
© UGN Security Forum