UGN Security
Posted By: §intå× Darthleader - 12/03/04 07:48 AM
So you want to know about me?

Why not ask me?

Why play secrect squirle and ask others?

I am 28
I am seperated
I have a beautiful daughter that is the center of my life
I work in the telco industry maintaining MAN networks such as Frame Relay, ATM, TLS, FiDDI IP/VPN and SMDS

I'm really not that hard to talk to.
Quite acting like a school boy and be a man. Hell this aint even face to face. You want to talk drop me a line. You want beef take it somewhere else.

Whoever gave out info on me in IRC please stop and direct anyone asking to me. I am in the middle of a divorce for christ sakes.
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Darthleader - 12/03/04 08:43 AM
lol; why would anyone wanan ask about you? and I thought this was your "uber secret" nick on here that no one was supposed to know about due to the ex?
Posted By: §intå× Re: Darthleader - 12/04/04 08:00 AM
Yea, well. Gileies ex has several accounts on here. been asking about me for some reason. Someone in IRC was giving up my info to his dumb [censored].

I mean I am pretty well hung but not that hung. Not to reach from Maryland to PA.
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Darthleader - 12/04/04 08:28 AM
*** IP: 216.202.132.211
*** IP: 204.95.66.196

are what I can find wink
Posted By: §intå× Re: Darthleader - 12/06/04 10:30 AM
Yea, I done had that info. But he has other accounts on here from I am assuming past online time. Probably a few from when they were together. He is offline now, so probably a new ISP/ip range when he comes back. Please do not be lame and give out my info again. at least tell me some dude is asking before you do.
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Darthleader - 12/06/04 10:44 AM
I didn't sell you out; t'was someone else... Why would I sell out he who keeps promising to code for me :x...
Posted By: Ice Re: Darthleader - 12/06/04 12:54 PM
who gave out your info ? I really dont talk in IRC, so i wouldnt know.

Why would he want to know about you anyways ?
Posted By: §intå× Re: Darthleader - 12/06/04 11:52 PM
well because he is in the middle of a seperation/divorce and thinks I have been with his girl. I have not. A bigger question is, who would give out info on a long standing UGN member to a stranger?
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Darthleader - 12/07/04 02:35 AM
Well, the best question would be:
"Who knows enough about "spanky" to be able to provide information to a stranger, let alone be so much of a backstabbing [censored] to do it..."
Posted By: Infinite Re: Darthleader - 12/07/04 03:13 AM
An even better question is why hasn't anyone looked back in their logs to find out? What nicks are we talking about? There has never been a "Darthleader" in the chat.
Posted By: Ice Re: Darthleader - 12/07/04 03:36 AM
Well [censored], she should asked you and not going around like a little rat and asking around.

I am still curious who gave your information out just like that..
Posted By: §intå× Re: Darthleader - 12/07/04 05:16 AM
darthleader is just the first nick of his in the BBS I found. who knows what else he is. Not a she Ice.
Posted By: Ice Re: Darthleader - 12/07/04 05:20 AM
ahh alright... i see know... still retarted... and i still wanna know who gave out your info just like that... that isnt cool at all smirk
© UGN Security Forum