UGN Security
Posted By: Gremelin Downtime - 10/27/02 12:35 AM
I have no clue wtf the problem is with the hosting, the IP works so both the .net and .org work perfectly yet the .com is down.

Also, the IRC is messed up due to AT&T being total jackasses.

I'm sorry for this downtime again, as soon as the host fixes the problem and AT&T gets off my nuts everything will be fixed.
Posted By: black^Pimp Re: Downtime - 10/27/02 10:41 AM
the irc.undergroundnews.org works just fine.
i couldn't connect to the irc .com server last night but the undergroundnews.com works just fine for me Giz. Anyway hope they'll fix this...

bp

P.S. Didn't they told you last time that there won't be any downtime anymore ?
Posted By: Moffesto Re: Downtime - 10/28/02 01:58 AM
i tried to connect to the irc server (.com) for the first time in like 2 months and it was unable to connect. I thought i was just a retard and was doing somethign wrong (chances are that could still b a factor).
Posted By: black^Pimp Re: Downtime - 10/28/02 09:41 AM
aren't there 3 UGN IRC servers

/server irc.undergroundnews.com
/server irc.undergroundnews.org
/server irc.undergroundnews.net

or just the first too..

the second one is working just fine !!

bp
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Downtime - 10/28/02 10:07 AM
there are 3 heh... Drak at the host said he was modding [censored] on the box and messed up bind so we found the gremelin and it wasn't me :x...
Posted By: black^Pimp Re: Downtime - 10/28/02 10:11 AM
yea yea that's what they always say after they [censored] things up, something like this happend to me once, but after i told the guy at the host how really pisst i am lol. it never happend again.

anyways no matter which one is down, one should probably be up right so i guess no probs.

bp
© UGN Security Forum